ADVERTISEMENT

So, Scott Frost regrets taking the Nebraska job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh...and that National Championship? Your fanbase just needs to quit embarrassing itself. Just take the gift of the #6 ranking and count yourself fortunate that you play in a league where Charlie Strong can win 10 games in his first year, as opposed to getting stomped by is every Power 5 team with a pulse.
Just for facts sake, wasn’t Charlie Strong winning a ton of games for Louisville destroying teams like Florida and MIami before he took the Texas job? Additionally, he already inherited a good team at USF and just beat P5 teams GT at home and Illinois on the road

Who wins at Texas? Maybe Herman, but the jury
Is still out on him.

Just stating facts. Right now, we need to concentrate on our program, not UCF. They are in a different place than we are and it’s up to Frost and company to get us to at least where UCF is now

Reactions: footnfan1
Imagine being a UCF fan and hearing for a year that Frost will leave as soon as a better job opens. Better yet, go to UCF games and see husker fans outside the stadium in their red uniforms chanting “Frost Come Home.” Or after every game that the team won by the way, some dumbass Nebraska reporter asking Frost about the Nebraska job. Best yet, listen to Frost himself word craft a statement so it sounds like he has not interviewed for a job he has already accepted and then the news break with three minutes left in a conference championship game while the players were still busting their asses because your pathetic AD wanted to use the UCF game as his marketing tool.

Nope. Sorry but the way your AD went about this will always create the comparison stories.
Poor little @Grr Saladhead we feel so sorry for you. Nah, eff off, you're a little gnat on our big red balls.

Why are you here? Quit eating cheetos, I'm tired of undisciplined Americans. You have time to talk about Husker football. Your team was in the BIG East, no longer viable. Never won nothing, never did anything. Silence... Remember your a WVU fan.

We won the fiesta in 2014 and the peach in 2017 so....I guess losing to Troy is better. Btw don’t eat Cheetos I eat clean.

Reactions: Knight_Light
Imagine being a UCF fan and hearing for a year that Frost will leave as soon as a better job opens. Better yet, go to UCF games and see husker fans outside the stadium in their red uniforms chanting “Frost Come Home.” Or after every game that the team won by the way, some dumbass Nebraska reporter asking Frost about the Nebraska job. Best yet, listen to Frost himself word craft a statement so it sounds like he has not interviewed for a job he has already accepted and then the news break with three minutes left in a conference championship game while the players were still busting their asses because your pathetic AD wanted to use the UCF game as his marketing tool.

Nope. Sorry but the way your AD went about this will always create the comparison stories.

Never seen busker fans at our games idk where you got this lol

And no one cares about UCF because you can beat a bunch of no-name schools that no one cares about. THAT is why you weren't remotely considered for the CFP. If UCF played a Power 5 schedule, you would maybe get to .500 if you were very lucky.

Oh...and that National Championship? Your fanbase just needs to quit embarrassing itself. Just take the gift of the #6 ranking and count yourself fortunate that you play in a league where Charlie Strong can win 10 games in his first year, as opposed to getting stomped by every Power 5 team with a pulse.

I guess auburn had no pulse

Reactions: footnfan1

Imagine being a Husker fan and hearing for a year that Scott Frost from Wood River and a QB that won a national title at Nebraska would never move back to that sh!thole that he came from.These dumb asse$ repeatedly stated that he either stays at UCF or takes the Florida job. They go on to say no freakin way he turns down the Gators for the Huskers, and no way he'd want to leave paradise.

Frost is gone and he ain't coming back so move along...

Give them the same resources? Why don't you work for it over time instead expecting it given. One season doesn't make you great, especially with all the crap teams you play all year long. Sustain it over a long period of time before you try puffing your chest out.

Actually we had a few good seasons. Lets be honest Neb has not sustained winning over a long period of time unless you count the Foster Farms Bowl.

Imagine being a Husker fan and hearing for a year that Scott Frost from Wood River and a QB that won a national title at Nebraska would never move back to that sh!thole that he came from.These dumb asse$ repeatedly stated that he either stays at UCF or takes the Florida job. They go on to say no freakin way he turns down the Gators for the Huskers, and no way he'd want to leave paradise.

He did say he is going to retire in Florida. I don't blame him for that.

Your AD and our AD agreed to the exact timing of that announcement. Doesn't matter if you believe it or not.

I guess auburn had no pulse

For that bowl game, not really. They were the team that felt slighted, the one that didn't really want to be there. Face the facts, that bowl was a big let down for them from where they could have been.

We won the fiesta in 2014 and the peach in 2017 so....I guess losing to Troy is better. Btw don’t eat Cheetos I eat clean.
I find it comical the UCF "fans" bash Nebraska non stop for bringing up our 60 years of successful past. Yet in the next breath they fall back on their 2 years of "historic" past. Not only is it hypocritical, it is pathetic to hang ones hat on two years of success and try to demand respect from the rest of the football world.

Alright I am done here. Thanks for the laughs. Enjoy the cold brutal winter (and a losing season). I am off work and beach bound. late

Just for facts sake, wasn’t Charlie Strong winning a ton of games for Louisville destroying teams like Florida and MIami before he took the Texas job? Additionally, he already inherited a good team at USF and just beat P5 teams GT at home and Illinois on the road

Who wins at Texas? Maybe Herman, but the jury
Is still out on him.

Just stating facts. Right now, we need to concentrate on our program, not UCF. They are in a different place than we are and it’s up to Frost and company to get us to at least where UCF is now

Louisville was in the Big East and AAC when Charlie Strong was there. While he did beat Miami and Florida, I don't believe either team was very good at that point in time. Case in point, his last year at Louisville, his only loss was UCF, and it was probably his most difficult game on the schedule. The previous year he lost to UConn and Syracuse. The Big Least was almost as weak as the AAC.

BTW, this is what has me a little worried about Frost coming from the AAC. It's not exactly murderer's row playing a schedule full of AAC teams.

He did say he is going to retire in Florida. I don't blame him for that.

When he can retire in California?? Give me the low humidity and the beautiful waves of California and the Pacific Ocean over the ridiculous humidity of Florida and the Atlantic all day long.

Reactions: husker2612

Every AD would have done the same thing. Sorry you lost your coach, but it was happening. Just like if Heupel kills it for 3 years or so, he will be gone as well. Until your AD gets you into a different conference, things aren't changing.

Alright I am done here. Thanks for the laughs. Enjoy the cold brutal winter (and a losing season). I am off work and beach bound. late
You idiots really need to come up with a better excuse than, the "cold brutal winter" That is like saying, enjoy your 100 degree, hurricane filled summers. lol It is like something my 4 year old would come up with.

I know your 0-3 LOL. Alright I am truly done. Peace, love, boiled p-nuts.
No you aren't because you long to be us. You, like all the other jealous fans, will be back. Guarantee it! Short term young one, short term. Stop back in a year or 2, if we start out 0-3 at that point you might have grounds for yapping.

Last edited:

Jeezus, you gonna cry? You better stick to the minors, some big-boy treatment is obviously too much for fucf fans.

Last edited:
Reactions: husker2612

Reading the article, Bianchi seems to "know" a lot of things for certain that other people don't know.

With his connections, i wonder if he already "knows" whether or not Danny White had thrown his hat into the ring for the open Nebraska AD job last year after Eichorst was canned.

I know, I know, nobody from there would ever relocate to Lincoln. What with the brutal winters and all.

Maybe he should ask him anyway.

Did anyone read this article? Title is kind of click bait. He doesn’t regret coming to Nebraska. He does however have regrets on the timing. It’s all Riley’s fault!! I think Frost would have liked to stayed at UCF for one or two more years and then came to Lincoln.

He could have used a couple years more experience and bolstered Florida recruiting ties, had a couple more years of sunshine and less stress. He needed more experience to be ready fr this job. He will do well at Nebraska, but he is no doubt in over his head right now.

Last edited:
Poor little @Grr Saladhead we feel so sorry for you. Nah, eff off, you're a little gnat on our big red balls.
And you wonder why some UCF fans are enjoying UN’s season so far. I for one have no ill will towards Frost although I have always felt UCF was more important to Frost than Frost was to UCF.

He is not coming back because there is no need for him at UCF anymore, UCF made him a lot of money, money he never would have been in a position to make anywhere else.

Every AD would have done the same thing. Sorry you lost your coach, but it was happening. Just like if Heupel kills it for 3 years or so, he will be gone as well. Until your AD gets you into a different conference, things aren't changing.
Not sure I buy this, a $10MM buyout this time around.

UCF fans think a storied football program involves 10 years of decent football and 2 new years day bowls.

Its not our fault, our program started in the 1970s. We have grown and accomplished a lot. We have also taken a lot of crap form P5 programs so we have chip on our shoulder. Imagine being UCF when UF, FSU and Miami were all really good. It sucked, so now we are on a good run so we are taking advantage of it.

Most UCF fans hope he is successful long term, but like a girlfriend that left you for a rich guy, you hope she struggles a little bit. Maybe she isn't too happy for awhile. Most UCF fans once Frost and Co. take a few licks, will be cheering for him and Nebraska. A nice 2-10 season this year will be a great start.

Reactions: Knight_Light
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT