ADVERTISEMENT

Report: Scott Frost Pursuing College Football Head Coaching Job

I believe some of the things that have been said to have happened actually took place. The drinking, the womanizing that is easy to cover up. Do you honestly think that was the only time Urban Meyer had his hand up a cooch? As far as I know that is the only one that has video evidence.
The most recognizable person in the state...not one picture.

Here let me play...I have a former student that writes for the LJS and former students at UNL, they all said Frost did not do those things.

Does my info count or only yours?
I was a big frost fan. I thought it was great that we got him. I thought we were going to get back to old school Nebraska in terms of dedication, effort, playing for the state. Why did Brendan Stai say that stuff in a station break. What about Mike severe, Sam McEwan. Those are live, or published statements. Were they all lying?

Reactions: EmormousDouchebag
Thank you sir, thank you!

The simplest explanation is usually the right one.

Him getting drunk on a Tuesday night did not force NU to lose a game on Saturday.

Pretty much every college coach (NFL too) gets fired for having a losing record. They are not all drunks and sexual deviants. They are usually just not an awesome coach.
So maybe I don’t understand your position. Are you saying that all of those things aren’t true, or are you saying that those things may or may not be true, but wouldn’t matter if he knew how to compete in the big 10?

So maybe I don’t understand your position. Are you saying that all of those things aren’t true, or are you saying that those things may or may not be true, but wouldn’t matter if he knew how to compete in the big 10?
He is saying because there is no photographic evidence then he is assuming those things didn't happen. It is the OJ defense.

I have actually had beers with Dana Holgorsen, I didn't see the need in taking photos of his drunk ass. So I guess someone could assume that he wasn't hammered that night simply because we didn't take a selfie together.

I was a big frost fan. I thought it was great that we got him. I thought we were going to get back to old school Nebraska in terms of dedication, effort, playing for the state. Why did Brendan Stai say that stuff in a station break. What about Mike severe, Sam McEwan. Those are live, or published statements. Were they all lying?
They are not lying, they are guessing because they hear stupid shit.

They all say the same thing "Well, I heard...from some guys I trust"...

Okay, great...it doesn't mean it was true.

He is saying because there is no photographic evidence then he is assuming those things didn't happen. It is the OJ defense.

I have actually had beers with Dana Holgorsen, I didn't see the need in taking photos of his drunk ass. So I guess someone could assume that he wasn't hammered that night simply because we didn't take a selfie together.
Nailed it...maybe Frost killed those people that OJ has been blamed for killing?

I am saying that more than likely they are either not true OR the degree is way off.

Do I think Frost drinks, yes, he is a married guy with kids, of course he drinks.

Do I think Frost "flirts" a bit when he can, yep, he is a married guy with kids.

Do I think Frost destroyed the LCC, no, neither do you.

Do I think Frost was sooooo hammered that he was kept away from a bunch of kids at the LCC in the morning, no.

Do I think he had a secret room at Gate 25 where he was brining college girls and ****ing them? No, but I hope he did.

One “rumor” that got a lot of run was the last minute cancellation to Raiola’s family gathering because he was too drunk/hungover. We know that Dylan had his heart in Nebraska because of how he switched. Yet it’s a fact that he committed to OSU just after that incident.

I believe the alcohol aspect to the story is true. What is absolutely true is that Frost had lost the highest rated recruit in our history, and he wanted to come here.

Were they with Scott Frost on those occasions. If not it’s hear say like everything else. Not saying some stuff didn’t happen but they shouldn’t say anything unless they witnessed shit .

They are not lying, they are guessing because they hear stupid shit.

They all say the same thing "Well, I heard...from some guys I trust"...

Okay, great...it doesn't mean it was true.
I am saying that more than likely they are either not true OR the degree is way off.

Do I think Frost drinks, yes, he is a married guy with kids, of course he drinks.

Do I think Frost "flirts" a bit when he can, yep, he is a married guy with kids.

Do I think Frost destroyed the LCC, no, neither do you.

Do I think Frost was sooooo hammered that he was kept away from a bunch of kids at the LCC in the morning, no.

Do I think he had a secret room at Gate 25 where he was brining college girls and ****ing them? No, but I hope he did.
Why would you hope he did? Is that Sarcasm?

Were they with Scott Frost on those occasions. If not it’s hear say like everything else. Not saying some stuff didn’t happen but they shouldn’t say anything unless they witnessed shit .
Local media here in Omaha/Lincoln LOVE to "get involved" like with the Bo Pelini recording...some media dude sat on that one until the perfect moment.

I get it, I would do what they do, they need the clicks and drama to feed stories and talk shows.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT