ADVERTISEMENT

smh

RedMack

Walk On
Feb 4, 2004
thoughts

I would not argue that Langsdorf is a good QB coach, however he has no business being an OC...not even close. Play calling has been pathetic all season long...there have been only moments of offensive flow so far this season...run the damn ball!!!

Armstrong is so limited in the pass game...He does not fit what coaches are trying to do, yet coaches continue to try to turn him into pocket passer...

Banker and his scheme...???? OSU was happy to see him walk...wonder if we're seeing why...

I don't buy the excuse that Riley was dealt a bad hand, player-wise....we have players on this team...I expect coaches at this level to adapt their schemes to the players that they have on roster...others do it, why can't these guys?

I hate to bring up the former coach, and for the record I was done with him 2-3yrs ago....but ask yourself if we would be sitting where we're at now if he were still at the helm ( and if he were I'd still want him gone)....I was fully optimistic with the hiring of Riley, but geez, I really wonder right now...this team should be moving forward at this stage of the season, even if its baby steps, instead of what we're seeing....

Hate to call out guys, but one particular WR has a heck of a time catching balls, and a DB that many are so high on struggles often (from my hometown, as well).

Look at what Clemson did to Miami, and then what Miami did to us....that's how far away we are...very tough in Big Red land...

GBR

Reactions: Agegoneby
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT