ADVERTISEMENT

CBB Coaching Info

We really don't know to what extent that preasure is to be realz...cause he always wins so we never have a chance to test the actual theory.
Fans and media are so nice in Omaha and Lincoln. It really has to help with any pressure. It takes a lot for the fans and media to turn on the coaches.

We really don't know to what extent that preasure is to be realz...cause he always wins so we never have a chance to test the actual theory.
Good point though they would find out real fast. The expectation to win at Creighton is far higher than at Nebraska and that has changed greatly in the last 25 years!

Creighton is always a lot better than Ohio State anyways. There isn’t pressure on him because he’s winning. There wouldn’t be pressure on him at OSU either, because he would again be winning, a lot more than they have in recent years.

We’re pretty pumped to go to Creighton vs. Marquette tomorrow with VIP floor seats, as guests of 6’11” projected draft pick Oso Ighodaro. Sounds like he will be my brother in-law soon. I can say he comes from a fantastic family.

Last edited:
I would not get those hopes up...and I am not talking about his draft status :)

Creighton is always a lot better than Ohio State anyways. There isn’t pressure on him because he’s winning. There wouldn’t be pressure on him at OSU either, because he would again be winning, a lot more than they have in recent years.

We’re pretty pumped to go to Creighton vs. Marquette tomorrow with VIP floor seats, as guests of 6’11” projected draft pick Oso Ighodaro. Sounds like he will be my brother in-law soon. I can say he comes from a fantastic family.

Oso is out with the flu, damnit. So is Marquette’s starting PG. I took Creighton -7.5

Bad season but Muss has done a nice job at Arkansas. He only goes if he wants to.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT