ADVERTISEMENT

Email Trev

Antwill

All-American
Dec 18, 2004
NU executive AD says that Trev has not decided on A&M job yet.

I suggest that if you want him to stay you send him an email thanking him and asking him to stay.

ad@husker.com

• Haha
Reactions: Danimal4NU
No Way Kg GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

How about no- the seems like a play to gain more power over UNL. If that is good or bad idk.

Reactions: idhawk
Note I said "if you want him to stay."
Everyone who replied so far doesn't seem to be in that category.

Reactions: timnsun
if he really wants to be around a bunch of dudes that grab their own balls at football games, then he should have at it.

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
It’s up to him to stay or go
I disagree with you on Alberts. But you are right here. It's up to him. I think he's a good AD and an alum. If it's him bailing on the scandal, then that sucks. If he's really serious about any one else, let us find his replacement. One that sees us as the destination.

Reactions: king_kong_
Note I said "if you want him to stay."
Everyone who replied so far doesn't seem to be in that category.
If that’s what this really is then he should go- this AD has had so much drama it’s needs consistent leadership.

😂 there’s those self proclaimed “best fans” rocking it again. Wishing an AD that has jolted life into the athletic department, who is also alumni, to leave. Just can’t make this shit up.

Reactions: Antwill
😂 there’s those self proclaimed “best fans” rocking it again. Wishing an AD that has jolted life into the athletic department, who is also alumni, to leave. Just can’t make this shit up.
Don’t paint with too broad a brush. Every fan base has ‘em, even ours. And this is a message board. What do you expect?

Reactions: Frozone
Don’t paint with too broad a brush. Every fan base has ‘em, even ours. And this is a message board. What do you expect?
If it turns out that this was a power play to fix some of the leadership problems that have plagued the university for many years, it will be the greatest resurrection in about 2024 years. Would be a baller move and I think it would galvanize support behind him.

But if he leaves at this particular point in the rebuilding process? He’s going to deserve all the criticism coming his way. Jmo.

If it turns out that this was a power play to fix some of the leadership problems that have plagued the university for many years, it will be the greatest resurrection in about 2024 years. Would be a baller move and I think it would galvanize support behind him.

But if he leaves at this particular point in the rebuilding process? He’s going to deserve all the criticism coming his way. Jmo.
I don’t know what he will do but losing a decorated football alum as our AD is not a good thing. I also remember the articles that said Texas A&M set to hire Mark Stoops per reports. They have a history of jumping the gun.

Reactions: Frozone

I mean, I live 1250 miles away and don't have any sway over whether he stays or goes. If he goes, there's nothing I can do about it beyond supporting whoever takes over. If he stays, great, even better.

But he's going to get criticism because of this news leaking out so soon after signing an extension. It would happen at every other school in the country. He signed an extension like 4 months ago that doubled his salary and that will raise him above $2 million a year in 2 years. If that kind of money isn't attractive enough to keep him at Nebraska, then best wishes and have fun in Aggieland. I'm sure he'll enjoy dealing with 100 times the level of booster meddling along with their weirdo cult rituals.

NU executive AD says that Trev has not decided on A&M job yet.

I suggest that if you want him to stay you send him an email thanking him and asking him to stay.

ad@husker.com
He announced it to his Team a few minutes ago. Don't be a bunch of dicks, he has served UNL well.

I'm not mad/pissed that he's leaving,good luck to him but it makes a person wonder.Wonder on why would he leave ? Mo 💰? Don't think so,I think there is something toxic going on.We will all know at some point.I hope Rhule has some say along with Hoiberg, Williams,Cook and all of the other coaches

Reactions: huntered
I'm not mad/pissed that he's leaving,good luck to him but it makes a person wonder.Wonder on why would he leave ? Mo 💰? Don't think so,I think there is something toxic going on.We will all know at some point.I hope Rhule has some say along with Hoiberg, Williams,Cook and all of the other coaches
They'll have coaches involved in the process but seeing how things are going it will be the women's bowling coach and the soccer coach.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT