ADVERTISEMENT

second half illini

That's what she said.
aeebd519-6f63-4fad-941a-48fb73016d17_text.gif

A wins a win. The D is pretty decent. Nice to watch Haarberg tough it out and get that experience. The back that came in after Grant went out has a nice burst. The penalties and fumbles are some BS. The O side needs an overhaul.
Obvious points are obvious.

No discipline. The Huskers continue to do the dumb stuff. The personal fouls by Scott and Jeudy were stupid and selfish. When players do this type of stuff, I always take it as if they don't give a shit about the team or winning the game. HH must not trust Coleman. On a play he missed Fidone in the Red Zone, Coleman was wide open. He overthrew him in the first half too when he was open. Grant's fumble is inexcusable. Johnson had already fumbled so you would think Grant would make conscious effort to hold onto the ball. HH is definitely hurt. I wonder how bad.

No discipline. The Huskers continue to do the dumb stuff. The personal fouls by Scott and Jeudy were stupid and selfish. When players do this type of stuff, I always take it as if they don't give a shit about the team or winning the game. HH must not trust Coleman. On a play he missed Fidone in the Red Zone, Coleman was wide open. He overthrew him in the first half too when he was open. Grant's fumble is inexcusable. Johnson had already fumbled so you would think Grant would make conscious effort to hold onto the ball. HH is definitely hurt. I wonder how bad.
They need to be running steps, the two running backs that fumbled shou carry the ball all day to classes. I was nice to see alvona kick a couple field goals and the miss I don’t blame him because of the bad snap and terrible hold

Imagine being an IL fan. To not be able to do anything against a NU team that kept trying to give the game away.

Reactions: regionsdoc
Ffs. Explain how MS has done anything wrong this game, with the exception of running 2 minute to end the first half? Is it his fault the qb and 4th string rb fumbled an exchange? Some of you insist on blaming a coach for any and every problem is so ridiculous.
Try and Find a rhythm to his offense. It’s like he is being forced to use Osbornes offensive schemes without understanding how the Offensive plays work to together. Ron Brown is trying to help him , but honestly he’s a Duck out of water.

In addition Go watch Frazier or Taylor run pitch plays, you’ll see a big difference in how the Qb spins after getting the hand off, or baits the defender into taking him or the running back .

As far as play calling ..,

Osborne looked for tendencies in the Defense , such as over pursuing and then called plays the exposed those . He as a master at it.

Have you not noticed the number of times he calls the same play in a row ? How about the switch from running the ball every down to all out passing in a series? He’s not using one to compliment each other , or using miss direction or full back traps .

Last edited:
Try and Find a rhythm to his offense. It’s like he is being forced to use Osbornes offensive schemes without understanding how the Offensive plays work to together. Ron Brown is trying to help him , but honestly he’s a Duck out of water.

In addition Go watch Frazier or Taylor run pitch plays, you’ll see a big difference in how the Qb spins after getting the hand off, or baits the defender into taking him or the running back .

As far as play calling ..,

Have you not noticed the number of times he calls the same play in a row ? How about the switch from running the ball every down to all out passing in a series? He’s not using one to compliment each other , or using miss direction or full back traps .
It’s like he has a set of plays in a hat and draws them randomly

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT