ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue vs Uconn

Those are pretty small bets, I have no reason to brag about them. I may hate certain teams, players and coaches, but I like winning bets a lot more. I have no problem betting on teams that I hate.

And, I guess it's just me but I'd rather have an animated coach stirring it up then someone who's not. Hurley works the refs and gets the team riled up. He also is great at working the crowd.

• Love
Reactions: king_kong_
And, I guess it's just me but I'd rather have an animated coach stirring it up then someone who's not. Hurley works the refs and gets the team riled up. He also is great at working the crowd.
We had Bo...everyone loved it (him)...until winning 9/10 games was not enough.

Reactions: c3o
Those are pretty small bets, I have no reason to brag about them. I may hate certain teams, players and coaches, but I like winning bets a lot more. I have no problem betting on teams that I hate.
Hmmm, you started by saying how Clingan sucks but you bet on UConn. He's probably their most important player yet you liked UConn in the game and think he sucks. It's fair to wonder about your competency and ability to make rational decisions, or even rational posts for that matter. You seem like a loud mouth red boarding type. If you would have lost, you would have said you knew Clingan sucked. If you win, you tell everyone how you won.

Hmmm, you started by saying how Clingan sucks but you bet on UConn. He's probably their most important player yet you liked UConn in the game and think he sucks. It's fair to wonder about your competency and ability to make rational decisions, or even rational posts for that matter. You seem like a loud mouth red boarding type. If you would have lost, you would have said you knew Clingan sucked. If you win, you tell everyone how you won.
Brofessor, at 8:47, in this thread, that I started...I posted that Edey over 24 points was a lock.

Clingan does blow and got used and abused by the giant. It doesn't take anyone all that smart to figure out that Edey was going to shoot a ton.

No one is looking for props here (except a few former nerds that needed to convince everyone that they were insiders)

I also don't know what a "red boarding" type is, am I the only one that has never heard of that?

Brofessor, at 8:47, in this thread, that I started...I posted that Edey over 24 points was a lock.

Clingan does blow and got used and abused by the giant. It doesn't take anyone all that smart to figure out that Edey was going to shoot a ton.

No one is looking for props here (except a few former nerds that needed to convince everyone that they were insiders)

I also don't know what a "red boarding" type is, am I the only one that has never heard of that?
Clingan's job was to play Edey straight up while minimizing defense that could draw the attention of the zebras. The other four on the floor had the job of giving minimal open looks to Purdue's other four guys. The game plan succeeded wildy. I would have taken Edey at 30 points.

Clingan's job was to play Edey straight up while minimizing defense that could draw the attention of the zebras. The other four on the floor had the job of giving minimal open looks to Purdue's other four guys. The game plan succeeded wildy. I would have taken Edey at 30 points.
Yeah, I think I would have as well.

Clingan's job was to make Edey work, limit his offensive rebounds and not let anyone else get easy shots at the rim. He did all of that. Purdue couldn't take Edey out of the game and Clingan wore Edey down. He held Edey to 4 offensive rebounds - not even sure how many may have come when Clingan was out of the game. In the first ten minutes of the 2nd half, Edey had one tip-in bucket and three free throws, going 1-6 from the field and badly airballing the front end of a one and one. By the time Edey made a layup at the 9 minute mark, UConn was up 16 points. Edey scored 15 of his 37 points in the last 9 or so minutes, (most of which came after Clingan went to the bench with his fourth foul until he returned in the last couple of minutes) all of which points were essentially meaningless, as UConn's focus by that point had become to not foul or give up threes and to essentially play Purdue even the rest of the way out. Yes, Edey is bigger and stronger, but Clingan did his job, managed to not foul out of the game and won a national championship.

We had Bo...everyone loved it (him)...until winning 9/10 games was not enough.
No, not EVERYONE. I couldn't stand his antics. He was so busy spitting on people he forgot he was in charge of the team and there was a game going on. His temper controlled him.

It means you talk about your winning bets after they win. But yours is worse because you were bagging on UConn/Clingan long before you ever talked about betting on them. And at 8:47, the game was 30 minutes into it real time. That is red boarding. And Clingan will suck enough to probably be a lottery pick. You just make no good points, ever.

It means you talk about your winning bets after they win. But yours is worse because you were bagging on UConn/Clingan long before you ever talked about betting on them. And at 8:47, the game was 30 minutes into it real time. That is red boarding. And Clingan will suck enough to probably be a lottery pick. You just make no good points, ever.
Then why do read all my posts like they are the bible? I have literally never even seen a post by you until last night. Yet, I apparently consume your thoughts. Just ignore me.

No, not EVERYONE. I couldn't stand his antics. He was so busy spitting on people he forgot he was in charge of the team and there was a game going on. His temper controlled him.
Never cared, I liked that he won.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT