ADVERTISEMENT

second half illini

That’s exactly what they have to do. The D better come up big because short of a busted play or special teams screw up by Illini, I’m not sure we score again outside possibly a field goal. HH is scary. Not sure we can have him take too many more attempts.

College Football Go Big Red GIF by Huskers

Reactions: JOHNNY N
Great goal line stand. D is playing pretty well. OC gives the team no rhythm. Put pressure on their Qb. Don't give him time. Illinois has obviously scrapped the run. # 6 got caught with his pants down on Illinois's TD. HH missed a wide-open Coleman on that 3rd down late in the second quarter. Coleman had some room to run too. Keep hitting Illinois QB.

I predicted an 8+ point win in the game prediction thread and I see no reason at this point it will become a nailbiter for Nebraska.

Have faith, the necessary adjustments will be made and the Cornhuskers will put this game away by the 4th quarter.

Great goal line stand. D is playing pretty well. OC gives the team no rhythm. Put pressure on their Qb. Don't give him time. Illinois has obviously scrapped the run. # 6 got caught with his pants down on Illinois's TD. HH missed a wide-open Coleman on that 3rd down late in the second quarter. Coleman had some room to run too. Keep hitting Illinois QB.
Can I ask why you expect MS to give us a rhythm when he’s working with a deficient, patchwork group of players?

Reactions: HuskerHusaria
I suspect we will have the ball and the wind and Satterfield will not be able to help himself. Look for a one yard run to start the half and two incomplete passes. The whole advertised scheme of delivering body blows in the first three quarters that open the run game in the 4th has gone out the window.

• Sad
Reactions: dinglefritz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT