ADVERTISEMENT

ROSE BOWL THREAD!

Now that Lincoln Riley will have an entire off-season, his first order of business is canning Mike Stoops. He has been such a sham for quite a while now.

Reactions: anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
OK I'm now back from making steak tacos.

Go Sooners!
Mmmmmm. I am on a diet, but that sounds dynamite right now! Trying to get back in shape so I can beat my 13 year old in a 40. He got me last month, and it pissed me off just enough!

Mmmmmm. I am on a diet, but that sounds dynamite right now! Trying to get back in shape so I can beat my 13 year old in a 40. He got me last month, and it pissed me off just enough!

Just eat them without a shell or tortilla, if you want to avoid the additional carbs.

I don't like rooting for OU. I still feel like they're our rival. OU is really dominating though. Yes, I am pulling for Big 8. Just don't like it. :p

Reactions: Can o' corn
Why didn't OU just kick out of bounds? It would have been the result they wanted....

Big stop for the Dawgs. Great return.

These 2 teams are loaded with skill position talent.

These Dawg RBs are legit

Ran into their own RT

I would have gone for it.

Mistake, IMO

More like 10-15%, but damn...

GAP_9707.jpg

4th quarter and they only have 16 carries. That's an idiotic game plan. They should have 30 plus carries
They've played almost the entirety of the game from behind... you tend to pass more when you need to catch up.

You're missing out on watching a good game.

What a game.

Georgia still -135 ML in-game.

I'm hedged out. Played each side well, betting wise.

But this is fun to watch...

They've played almost the entirety of the game from behind... you tend to pass more when you need to catch up.

You're missing out on watching a good game.

And maybe they fell behind tinkering with the pass in the first half instead of going to the bread and butter. Pay a little atention

They said the Dogs like 60/40 run to pass. Just hope the Sooners can do it .....Seen enough SEC .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT