ADVERTISEMENT

Reps for Florida and Frost Meeting per ESPN

Florida better be careful what they wish for. I'm telling you guys, they look like us after Solich. Their program logically and simply does not deserve him.

Reactions: spinner4
Hell yes.

Wife doesn't even have to move.

UF is the best job in the Southeast, sans Alabama, for a coach who wants to recruit the best and kick ass and win National Titles.

Period

Orlando to Gainesville is a I hour and 50 minute commute. Of course she would have to move.

He will have to defeat a gauntlet Tennessee with a new coach, the SEC, Georgia, beat FSU, then beat whoever wins the West (probably Bama and Saban) before going to the gauntlet that is the 4 team playoff. And he will have 2 to 3 years to do it. And if you kick off a 5 star for weed the fans despise you.

Turn in your fan card.

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/blogs/...cle_d9e50cb4-d160-11e7-a0c8-9fee3e604b4c.html

Florida appears ready to amp up its pursuit of former Husker Scott Frost to fill its coaching vacancy, according to an ESPN report.

Florida officials are expected to meet with Frost, currently the coach at Central Florida, in Orlando this weekend. Frost and his undefeated UCF team faced Southern Florida on Friday afternoon.

The Gators are preparing to move on from Chip Kelly, believed to be the Gators' top target to replace the fired Jim McElwain, but Kelly has reportedly decided against going to Gainesville. Kelly, the former Oregon coach who was out of college football this season, is expected to take the UCLA job.

Frost would likely be Nebraska's top candidate should it part ways with current coach Mike Riley. Friday's game against Iowa is expected to be Riley's last as the coach in Lincoln.

Orlando to Gainesville is a I hour and 50 minute commute. Of course she would have to move.

He will have to defeat a gauntlet Tennessee with a new coach, the SEC, Georgia, beat FSU, then beat whoever wins the West (probably Bama and Saban) before going to the gauntlet that is the 4 team playoff. And he will have 2 to 3 years to do it. And if you kick off a 5 star for weed the fans despise you.

Turn in your fan card.

Ok.

Cuz Scott Frost, if offered the UF job, should choose Nebraska over Florida.

Gladly

I think the TC would applaud my logic.

Go win a Natty Scott

IF for some reason Frost doesn’t come to Nebraska, it won’t be due to a lack of effort by Moos. He is also not the only candidate who can turn things around in Lincoln.

Still hopeful he ends up in Lincoln, but not going on suicide watch if he doesn’t.

I doubt Florida will offer as much time as us. He has more margin for error with us. His parents live in Lincoln. He’s from Nebraska.

I’ll remain optimistic.

The wife is the kicker in my book.

Plus, Florida can match.

Give me talent, let me coach, it's that simple

That's just my opinion of Scott's decision.

Doesn't make me any "less" of a fan, for those that actually use logic

GBR

He can win a Natty here.

Turn your card in dude. You're a pathetic fan.

Hey Bruce, you sound like the Mods on here when I said Riley was a Dud.

Nebraska can win EITHER WAY.

You want me to say Frost should choose Nebraska over Florida as a HC?

Not gonna do it.

Sue me

Hell yes.

Wife doesn't even have to move.

UF is the best job in the Southeast, sans Alabama, for a coach who wants to recruit the best and kick ass and win National Titles.

Period

I would rather never win a national title as a coach than take the easiest path. Just a character thing. Frost should go where he wants to go based on his desire and drive, not what will be the least amount of work. Anyone that says the best job has anything to do with the easiest path should look in the mirror when they are passed over multiple times for that promotion at work. Not saying one personality is better or worse, just different. I feel Frost is an alpha and will never just take the easiest job.

Hey Bruce, you sound like the Mods on here when I said Riley was a Dud.

Nebraska can win EITHER WAY.

You want me to say Frost should choose Nebraska over Florida as a HC?

Not gonna do it.

Sue me

I don't buy Florida is a better job. They have an area that is adjacent to recruiting over us. Nothing else. Their fans are insane.

You are not a Husker fan. GTFOH

I would rather never win a national title as a coach than take the easiest path. Just a character thing. Frost should go where he wants to go based on his desire and drive, not what will be the least amount of work. Anyone that says the best job has anything to do with the easiest path should look in the mirror when they are passed over multiple times for that promotion at work. Not saying one personality is better or worse, just different. I feel Frost is an alpha and will never just take the easiest job.

Not the easiest. Not easy to win a National Title.

Jesus

Just let the guy make the best decision FOR HIM.

Cult following here

Florida is the best school in the state and that makes it easy for them to resonate with parents in a recruiting battle.

It's that simple

It's the best job on the board, IMO

The wife is the kicker in my book.

Plus, Florida can match.

Give me talent, let me coach, it's that simple

That's just my opinion of Scott's decision.

Doesn't make me any "less" of a fan, for those that actually use logic

GBR

You aren’t a fan, you are a troll. You are the same guy saying he should stay at UCF, in the freaking American Conference. Now it’s go to Florida, or Tennessee or UCLA or whatever. Troll city

Jesus

Cult following here

Florida is the best school in the state and that makes it easy for them to resonate with parents in a recruiting battle.

It's that simple

Hard not think your handle should be Nebraska Gator

Reactions: Husker-NJ
You aren’t a fan, you are a troll. You are the same guy saying he should stay at UCF, in the freaking American Conference. Now it’s go to Florida, or Tennessee or UCLA or whatever. Troll city

Agree about those jobs being better than Nebraska, at this juncture.

Wholeheartedly.

Will probably get me banned, again, but I can't help but speak my opinion.

Jesus

Cult following here

It's that simple

Can you please go be a Florida fan then and annoy them for awhile.

Agree about those jobs being better than Nebraska, at this juncture.

Wholeheartedly.

Will probably get me banned, again, but I can't help but speak my opinion.
Your “opinion” is pretty absurd then. UCF, UCLA aren’t in our world. But have fun trolling, you’ll get good at it one of these days

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT