ADVERTISEMENT

Reps for Florida and Frost Meeting per ESPN

Who cares.

What's laughable is, you guys can't even admit it, as a possibility, that Frost has better options at this point.

That's insanity
I think plenty of us are still cautiously optimistic. It is, however, easy to join in with the Frost worshipping faction that is sure he's coming. Call it escapism during a piss poor year.

For the thousandth time, if Moos can’t get SF then we hired the wrong AD. Our admin is amateur hour.

If Frost doesn’t come now, I think the seeds for that were planted prior to Moos.

Frost is in high demand and has options. He knows we are rolling out the red carpet. If he doesn’t return, I wouldn’t put the blame necessarily on Moos.

If Frost doesn’t come now, I think the seeds for that were planted prior to Moos.

Frost is in high demand and has options. He knows we are rolling out the red carpet. If he doesn’t return, I wouldn’t put the blame necessarily on Moos.

I’m not blaming Moos. This is on our idiot admin. For the thousandth time.

FWIW, I didn't think Nebraska was a great job, WHEN OSBORNE WAS HERE.
Osborne made it work, Osborne is one of Frost mentors. Coaches have egos, yes Florida much easier to recruit to. I want Frost here. If it doesn't happen I wish him well either way. Yes there are more obstacles at NU to win. But proven in the past it can work. If you don't believe that you are no fan. At least a fan than supports the program. Yes it may take a special coach to make it work. But the some reasons you are giving for Frost to Florida because of easier recruiting is calling for a lazy coach. Geezus be a fan that supports or don't. And go somewhere else.

BTW Frost will be at NU

Reactions: headcard
FWIW, I didn't think Nebraska was a great job, WHEN OSBORNE WAS HERE.

i'm guessing that you are a long time dopey dolphins fan. and you were the guy saying frost wont be an effective coach at nebraska because of his history with LP

Your “opinion” is pretty absurd then. UCF, UCLA aren’t in our world. But have fun trolling, you’ll get good at it one of these days
UCLA is better to some coaches. Chip Kelly would rather be there than Nebraska. It depends on what you’re looking for as a coach.

Hell yes.

Wife doesn't even have to move.

UF is the best job in the Southeast, sans Alabama, for a coach who wants to recruit the best and kick ass and win National Titles.

Period
You’ve definitely shown your position on this. I’ve been to Gainesville many times. Gainesville is a sh$thole. And facilities there are sh&t for how much money they supposedly have. And you think he’d have the same leash as he would at Nebraska? I’m sorry, but you crazy.

You’ve definitely shown your position on this. I’ve been to Gainesville many times. Gainesville is a sh$thole. And facilities there are sh&t for how much money they supposedly have. And you think he’d have the same leash as he would at Nebraska? I’m sorry, but you crazy.

Typical "Norman is a @**hole, Tuscallossa is a z8ithole" response.

Talent

If UF is such a great job why did 3 of their 5 previois coaches fail? And why did the 2 coaches that did succeed quit?

Reactions: StrongArm517
If UF is such a great job why did 3 of their 5 previois coaches fail? And why did the 2 coaches that did succeed quit?

Biggest fishbowl in CFB. For sure. But the talent is easy to recruit, develop and maintain.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT