ADVERTISEMENT

Reps for Florida and Frost Meeting per ESPN

Geezus did not Devaney win 2 Natty's before Osborne. It wasn't like Osborne inherited a program that was dead geezus you are obviously a fake. You are nothing more than a troll on here

Geezus did not Devaney win 2 Natty's before Osborne. It wasn't like Osborne inherited a program that was dead geezus you are obviously a fake. You are nothing more than a troll on here

Yea, so the facts remain.

Talent down South.

TO was a HC genius

Carry on

Oh there is no reason to can Riley before the season is over none Ya.. right. If we lose Frost due to some BS "we need to be fair to Riley " thing it would be just another example of the idiots in Lincoln making bad decisions. They would be different idiots than the last time but still idiots

I'd love to see Nebraska relevant again in the B1G West and nationally.

That being said, I hope your AD has a backup plan. With all of the high profile openings right now, it's a bad time to be looking for a new HC.

So Florida now is full court press for Frost.

I'd take the job
Ditto. NU job has been toxic ever since Solich left. Frost plays Oregon ball and that means outscoring opponents. Bad fit for this rooted in the distant past fan base.

We figure to lose at least four next year and I pity Frost’s DC when the first qb racks up 600 yards in one of those losses. His wide open style should appeal to Florida fans who miss Spurrier and Urb’s wide open attacks.

I don't buy Florida is a better job. They have an area that is adjacent to recruiting over us. Nothing else. Their fans are insane.

You are not a Husker fan. GTFOH

Florida is THE best job in the SEC.. the top pure football conf in the USA.. by far the biggest fan base and most fincl resources in the conf.. recruits are literally in you back yard.. and the education offered is better than Bama, Tenn, Auburn, FSU, Miami, or LSU.

Lol

Double 100 dinner. Lifetime Husker Power Club Member.

What TO did was beyond belief. I think it puts him in the Top 3 CFB coaches All-Time, forever...

talk to rival coaches.. ask them where it's easier to win.. Florida is a top 3 job.. Nebraska prob a 19-23 job right now.

Not the easiest. Not easy to win a National Title.

Jesus

Just let the guy make the best decision FOR HIM.

Cult following here

Florida is the best school in the state and that makes it easy for them to resonate with parents in a recruiting battle.

It's that simple

It's the best job on the board, IMO

Alright. Enough of the bullshit. Put up or shut up.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
Man. You guys do this every three years or so, set yourself up for disappointment. Let's go by history. Who ever you guys think is the third or fourth option...thats your new coach.

Not true. Riley was our AD top Choice last time. We got him. So in your face!

Joking aside. At least we are able to make changes. One good season per decade doesn’t satisfy us like it does Iowa.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT