ADVERTISEMENT

Report: Nebraska Sending Nearly Entire Coaching Staff To Visit 1 Recruit

Bo sent the whole crew to get Will Compton. That worked out okay. I think Ekeler even had to compromise himself to close the deal.

• Haha
Reactions: cubsker and WHCSC
Bo sent the whole crew to get Will Compton. That worked out okay. I think Ekeler even had to compromise himself to close the deal.

He had a temporary tattoo put on that had the skull and crossbones with Compton’s last name on it.

Reactions: scarletred
I wonder which members of the coaching staff drew the short straw that have to stay back and watch after the players in Lincoln. Winking

I wonder which members of the coaching staff drew the short straw that have to stay back and watch after the players in Lincoln. Winking

Uncle maybe.

How cool would it be to get both of the Raiolas to commit. Getting way ahead of myself but that could be like getting Payton, and then Eli to the same school.

Reactions: stucknks
I think if he was going to commit to Nu he would have done it by now. He is probably doing NU and by extension his dad a solid by keeping NU in his list which gives them some publicity and some looks from other prospects that otherwise wouldn't look our way. He will either go contender or NFL factory I.E. O.u and USC. Love that Rhule and the staff are doing everything they can tho'.

• Sad
Reactions: BleedRed78
I think if he was going to commit to Nu he would have done it by now. He is probably doing NU and by extension his dad a solid by keeping NU in his list which gives them some publicity and some looks from other prospects that otherwise wouldn't look our way. He will either go contender or NFL factory I.E. O.u and USC. Love that Rhule and the staff are doing everything they can tho'.

I disagree. With Rhule being fairly new on the job, the longer it drags out, the better it is for us.

Reactions: Laner2
Hadn't thought of this. Do not like the take.....

I worry about this but then again, part of me says he’s waiting til he’s absolutely certain where he wants to go. He doesn’t want to be that guy that commits/decommits 4 or 5 times.

His next commit will be his final commit unless there is a coaching change where he commits.

I'm afraid this is the truth. I'm hoping however he realizes the guy in front of him hogs reps he'll never get there and transfers to us to make things right!

Reactions: dochay
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT