ADVERTISEMENT

Frost even worse in hindsight

Callahan's last year(2007) we were 5-7 (beating no one but there was that epic home win of one point to Ball State), that was back when 5-7 wasn't exactly celebrated, it was considered a disaster. Not only that but we lost 6 of our last 7 games, most of them not even close. Callahan was a good recruiter so it wasn't that but he just lost control of the program. We were a one legged man in an ass kicking contest that year. Everyone was beating us like a red headed step child. I'd call that disarray. But if you think it was wonderful maybe your basement is full of Bill Callahan memorabilia, some celebrating that epic 5 loss season he heroed in 06.
There's a difference between a program being in disarray and a season being in disarray.

You originally said program, but you can only point to one season. Obviously Callahan needed to go, but Pelini did not inherit a program that was in disarray.

Your last sentence, ad hominem, which basically tells me you're an idiot.

I think Rhule would like to give him another shot but doesn’t want to alienate a big chunk of the fanbase by benching a Nebraska kid. He might have no choice this Saturday if we dig a hole again with turnovers.

I think Rhule would like to give him another shot but doesn’t want to alienate a big chunk of the fanbase by benching a Nebraska kid. He might have no choice this Saturday if we dig a hole again with turnovers.

Don't think for one second Ruhle doesn't understand or recognize that aspect of it. Question I've had and I didn't go back and check for it when I rewatched. Did some fans boo when Sims was inserted in the game the last time he played. I thought watching it live I heard a spattering of boos. I'm not sure if it was mentioned on here or not or maybe I didn't even hear it all lol but I THOUGHT I did.

Holla

Don't think for one second Ruhle doesn't understand or recognize that aspect of it. Question I've had and I didn't go back and check for it when I rewatched. Did some fans boo when Sims was inserted in the game the last time he played. I thought watching it live I heard a spattering of boos. I'm not sure if it was mentioned on here or not or maybe I didn't even hear it all lol but I THOUGHT I did.

Holla
Rhule cares about who the fans want to start about as much as players/coaches read this board:

ZERO PERCENT

Reactions: bigboxes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT