ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Bad movies you like

My first answer is a super dumb movie that I watch if it ever just happens to be on late night TBS or whatever. Corvette Summer features (pre?)Star Wars Mark Hamill and young hot Annie Potts and a Corvette that looks like it was designed by an 8 year old pimp. Have no idea how they thought this thing looked cool. Its like one of them memes where if some redneck won the lottery, there would be clues.

MV5BZWQ1ZDZlMDktYWM3Mi00YzIzLTlkOTAtYThhMmNmY2UwNGI3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzc5MjA3OA@@._V1_.jpg

The second one is actually a really good movie (I think) that most would find horrible. I remember watching this on HBO when I was a kid and thinking I dreamed it twenty years later. I found it and it turns out it was a real movie. It is one of my favorites. It features interracial skinhead gangs, lesbian gangs, and some lowlife orphans. It is hilarious and a really great action movie. Written and directed by the great Walter Hill.

Warriors is a one of a kind movie for sure. And yes its bad. But good.

Some good mentions. Some of you dont know what “bad” means.

People crap on roger moore james bond films but i love all of them, even the bad ones.

Wagons East.

Almost Heroes. Fantastic bad film.

Heavyweights.

Speaking of 007, people hate diamonds are forever but i love it.

80s cheesy teen Chick flick choice: cant buy me love. Good movie.

What the hell man? The breakfast club is considered an excellent movie and ally sheedy is fugly.
I'd pound it.

People crap on roger moore james bond films but i love all of them, even the bad ones.

Wagons East.

Heavyweights.

jill-st-john-tiffany-case-lying-nude-in-fur-diamonds-are-forever.jpg

The Re-Animator was a stupid movie. But when the dude’s head was going down on the chick, I gave it 3 Enthusiastic thumbs up!
I must say, Dr. Hill, I'm VERY disappointed in you. You steal the secret of life and death, and here you are trysting with a bubble-headed coed. You're not even a second-rate scientist!

Reactions: Danimal4NU
Holy smokes! I forgot about that movie. Thanks for bringing that memory from the deep recesses of my brain. The first thing I thought of was after his arm was cut off & he was able to resprout it in the sunbeam.
The dude/animal thing he fights at the end was fantastic. It looked like they just grabbed a random Halloween mask from Manglesen's and put it on the actor.

What are some movies generally considered bad, but you like?

Some of my list...

MacGruber
Step Brothers
Rad
A Night at the Roxbury
The Counselor
Mojave
Valerian and the City of One Thousand Planets
Starship Troopers (Debatable if it's considered a bad movie or not)
Role models - some Paul Rudd and Elizabeth Banks and lots of KISS references. I was a young kid in the 70s….so it resonates.

Wagons East.

Heavyweights.

confused matthew perry GIF

Reactions: huskerfan1414
Not a bad movie. Who doesn't love The Boomstick? Or are we just considering B movies to be bad. Bc then absolutely They Live and Big Trouble in Little China to be near the top of their list. But I don't view any of those three to be "bad movies".
I think we're kind of all over the place here reminiscing a little bit.

The Golden Child with Eddie Murphy comes to mind… watched it whenever I could but it’s still a bad movie.

Reactions: SeaOfRed75
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT