ADVERTISEMENT

Dylan Trying to Flip One of Deion’s Guys

Badger Pete

Walk On
Dec 22, 2013

Colorado 5-star OT commit Jordan Seaton discusses recruitment after not signing on NSD​

On3 image
by:Collin Ginnan•about 8 hours•
GinnanCollin

Jordan Seaton 1 copy 1
Photo by Chad Simmons/On3
Bradenton (Fla.) IMG Academy Five-Star Plus+ offensive tackle Jordan Seaton did not sign his National Letter of Intent during Wednesday’s National Signing Day. Seaton is currently committed to Colorado, a decision he announced on December 7.
Seaton spoke with Hayes Fawcett about his recruitment on Instagram Live on Wednesday night.
“I’m still a Buff,” Seaton said.
The Washington, D.C. native chose the Buffaloes over the likes of Alabama, Tennessee, Florida, Maryland, Ohio State and Oregon.
“Kind of just thinking and praying on it,” Seaton said about what the next few days will look like. “Just thinking and praying on it. Right now I don’t really have a step-for-step.”
Seaton said the communication train around the country never stopped — in fact it only went up after he committed to Colorado.
“There has been a lot of coaches calling,” Seaton said. “Recently, Dylan Raiola and Nebraska has been my most recent DM.”
Tennessee was on Seaton’s final list before committing — also the new home of Chattanooga (Tenn.) Bradley Central four-star athlete Boo Carter. Seaton and Carter have a strong relationship, and now the shoe is on the other foot as Carter works to bring Seaton to Knoxville.
“You always want to recruit the best,” Seaton said. “You want to play with the best. I recruited Boo really hard, but now he’s recruiting me.”

Seaton asked the chat what they thought the biggest flip of the day was. The popular answer was Buford (Ga.) Five-Star Plus+ safety KJ Bolden flipping to Georgia — but Seaton thought Springdale (Md.) Charles Herbert Flowers cornerback Braydon Lee flipping from South Carolina to Maryland was notable.
“That caught my attention, just saying,” Seaton said

Reactions: Huzkers25
Is this the same kid that many of our very own posters publicly made fun of because they had a problem with what he said while trying to peer recruit others to Colorado? ....would we be OK with this guy after he had the gall to say something so inflammatory? Could we really forgive that if he decided to wear red? Hahaha.....

.... now I have my doubts this is going to happen, but oh how I wisehd it would, setting aside the fact we'd get a stud to protect DR...but after reading so many responses about what a racist POS this guy is on this very board, that would be just delicious.

Is this the same kid that many of our very own posters publicly made fun of because they had a problem with what he said while trying to peer recruit others to Colorado? ....would we be OK with this guy after he had the gall to say something so inflammatory? Could we really forgive that if he decided to wear red? Hahaha.....

.... now I have my doubts this is going to happen, but oh how I wisehd it would, setting aside the fact we'd get a stud to protect DR...but after reading so many responses about what a racist POS this guy is on this very board, that would be just delicious.
Oh that guy?? Oops yeah pass

Doubt anything comes of it because he's getting so much attention. But since Dylan apparently is involved you'd have to think Uncle Donovan approves.

Who said this?

What a tangled web we weave.

What he said was racist and dumb. I have my doubts about him. If I'm wrong I'll admit it.

I should have let this thread marinate longer before revealing who he is...would have been really interesting to watch it unfold all day, and then let the cat out of the bag.

Reactions: WHCSC

Colorado 5-star OT commit Jordan Seaton discusses recruitment after not signing on NSD​

On3 image
by:Collin Ginnan•about 8 hours•
GinnanCollin

Jordan Seaton 1 copy 1
Photo by Chad Simmons/On3
Bradenton (Fla.) IMG Academy Five-Star Plus+ offensive tackle Jordan Seaton did not sign his National Letter of Intent during Wednesday’s National Signing Day. Seaton is currently committed to Colorado, a decision he announced on December 7.
Seaton spoke with Hayes Fawcett about his recruitment on Instagram Live on Wednesday night.
“I’m still a Buff,” Seaton said.
The Washington, D.C. native chose the Buffaloes over the likes of Alabama, Tennessee, Florida, Maryland, Ohio State and Oregon.
“Kind of just thinking and praying on it,” Seaton said about what the next few days will look like. “Just thinking and praying on it. Right now I don’t really have a step-for-step.”
Seaton said the communication train around the country never stopped — in fact it only went up after he committed to Colorado.
“There has been a lot of coaches calling,” Seaton said. “Recently, Dylan Raiola and Nebraska has been my most recent DM.”
Tennessee was on Seaton’s final list before committing — also the new home of Chattanooga (Tenn.) Bradley Central four-star athlete Boo Carter. Seaton and Carter have a strong relationship, and now the shoe is on the other foot as Carter works to bring Seaton to Knoxville.
“You always want to recruit the best,” Seaton said. “You want to play with the best. I recruited Boo really hard, but now he’s recruiting me.”

Seaton asked the chat what they thought the biggest flip of the day was. The popular answer was Buford (Ga.) Five-Star Plus+ safety KJ Bolden flipping to Georgia — but Seaton thought Springdale (Md.) Charles Herbert Flowers cornerback Braydon Lee flipping from South Carolina to Maryland was notable.
“That caught my attention, just saying,” Seaton said
Yes, please

Take him. Kids say dumb things, adults say dumb things.

In the end, all (most of us) we care about is if he helps us win.

Shit, had social media been a thing in the 90's we would have knows so much more about the shit those guys did on campus.

I am not sure but I bet almost every off campus party I went to in the 90s, had a NU FB player, drinking, drugs, and almost always something violent are almost violent happening.

Take him. Kids say dumb things, adults say dumb things.

In the end, all (most of us) we care about is if he helps us win.

Shit, had social media been a thing in the 90's we would have knows so much more about the shit those guys did on campus
This. I love how people pretend to be upset when others say dumb stuff around their friends. I'd be strung up and quartered if they hot mic'd me back in the day with my dudes.

This. I love how people pretend to be upset when others say dumb stuff around their friends. I'd be strung up and quartered if they hot mic'd me back in the day with my dudes.
Shit even today when me and my friends go golfing, none of is it meant to be evil or mean or hurtful, it is just us dicking around.

This teetotaler (I am using that term very loosely) attitude drives me nuts.

Reactions: huntered

You have a steel trap memory😂😂😂

Shit even today when me and my friends go golfing, none of is it meant to be evil or mean or hurtful, it is just us dicking around.

Well, I’m sticking up for teetotalers… at least in the alcohol sense!😂

• Haha
Reactions: tjlSker90 and BTF69

I'm an idiot. You're superbigfan. Why the handle change?

• Haha
Reactions: huntered and WHCSC
We do not want this kid. He has bust written all over him. I bet Rhule doesn't even offer. Wherever he goes he will transfer for money in a year I'll bet my Christmas money on it. The only good thing about landing him would be pissing off Colorado fans.

Shaffer said on the radio this morning that he does not think this kid will be coming to Nebraska, in fact he believes the kid will stick with Colorado.

Highly doubt he's interested in relationships with high schools.
Deion’s above that. HS coaches should just humbly offer up their 4 and 5 star talent in order to feel the radiant blessing that is having any kind of association with Prime.

Of their 8 verbal HS commits for 2023:
6 are from GA/FL
0 are from CO
3 still haven’t signed, including their 5* OL.

Deion’s above that. HS coaches should just humbly offer up their 4 and 5 star talent in order to feel the radiant blessing that is having any kind of association with Prime.

Of their 8 verbal HS commits for 2023:
6 are from GA/FL
0 are from CO
3 still haven’t signed, including their 5* OL.
He shit on all of those guys last year and showed them the door. I suspect he destroyed the university’s relationship with Colorado high school coaches. He’s actually dumber than I give him credit for.

Who are the guys on here that defended him so vigorously last season? We know who you are and we’ve got the receipts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT