ADVERTISEMENT

Official Purdy Excuses Thread

Changing subject, not surprised. You changing your bet then? Classic Kong! Can’t open his mouth without contradicting himself. That’s what happens when you spew soooo, so many miles of bullshit per day.
Nope. Just telling you the reality. HH or a transfer will start next year.

Purdy and Grant

Lol

Never seen two bigger losers in my life. Those guys suck ass!!

Last edited:
Haarberg isn’t better than Purdy..

the so called fumble he was trying to pass it by pitching it..

Still blaming Rhule the past two the ay we handled the games near the end of regulation..
I didn't think it was a fumble. I thought he was doing an impression of Mahomes pitching it forward. The officials continue to amaze me. The reason why they did not rule the Iowa player targeted Kemp because it was not helmet to helmet contact. The rule says nothing about helmet-to-helmet contact. It states a player cannot lead with their helmet which in this case he did.

I didn't think it was a fumble. I thought he was doing an impression of Mahomes pitching it forward. The officials continue to amaze me. The reason why they did not rule the Iowa player targeted Kemp because it was not helmet to helmet contact. The rule says nothing about helmet-to-helmet contact. It states a player cannot lead with their helmet which in this case he did.
The lead with the helmet should have been 15 yard penalty and we were in FG range.. we were Fvcked on that call BIG time..

I’m posting reality like always

HH or a a transfer will start next year

Sure as f*ck won’t be loser purdy
Barring injury or transfer, Purdy will be ahead of HH on the QB depth Chart next season. HH may not even be at QB. Maybe emergency. Seems like he was a last resort this season.

would you like to compare losses against 2-6 Mich State and 8-2 Iowa? I didn’t think so

Just telling you the reality. HH or a transfer will start next year.
I'm pretty everyone agrees that a transfer will start next year so your "prediction" that it could also be HH, is nonsensical from the start.

It's like me saying, "a transfer or Tom Brady will start", then when the transfer starts I'll be boasting on this board with "see I told ya!".

I'm pretty everyone agrees that a transfer will start next year so your "prediction" that it could also be HH, is nonsensical from the start.

It's like me saying, "a transfer or Tom Brady will start", then when the transfer starts I'll be boasting on this board with "see I told ya!".
He already ”predicted “ it would be HH and now he wants to change his prediction. It’s why he’s the joke of the board and no one takes him seriously/ignores him etc.

I’m sure this one somehow wasn’t his fault

F*cking loser
I hung out on the “other board” last year when it was cheap. But this year back to Rivals’ free board heaven. Oddly enough I don’t remember your posts until this season. Did I miss anything from you last year?😀

I hung out on the “other board” last year when it was cheap. But this year back to Rivals’ free board heaven. Oddly enough I don’t remember your posts until this season. Did I miss anything from you last year?😀
He had to make a new handle....

Haarberg isn’t better than Purdy..

the so called fumble he was trying to pass it by pitching it..

Still blaming Rhule the past two the ay we handled the games near the end of regulation..
Dipshit alert!

Last INT not withstanding...I thought Purdy was the best player on the field...but I am still in disbelief that happened. Even if he completes that pass, it does us zero good, we still need more yards for a FG and we are almost out of time... I'm into the acceptance stage, and starting on my third beer :(
Wrong. Your 2 DT's and Castro for Iowa were the best players on the field today.

Where was the excuse thread for the most pathetic loss of the season? Michigan State? I can’t seem to find one from OP. Weird
Purdy (inept incapable loser) 1st and goal on the 5 tie game 2mins left vs maryland at home

L

Even if he completes that pass, it does us zero good, we still need more yards for a FG and we are almost out of time... I'm into the acceptance stage, and starting on my third beer :(
There were better throws to be had on that play though. He had a window to hit Lloyd for a 20+ yard pickup down the middle, and someone else was on the far sideline, not sure who because I don't want to watch it again, but could have gotten a 15+ yard gain and potentially gotten out of bounds. But we'll never know, because Purdy chose Bullock instead and ignored a giant defender standing right in front of him.

All of our QBs are losers.
Dude watch the game and tell me when Chubba called for a pass. Coaching has to improve on the sideline and in the booth before the qb play can improve. Get a qb coach, a couple rb's an assist HC to help Rhule figure out clock management.

Reactions: Mrs.Jeans15
If you think HH would have won the game today, you're crazy. We couldn't run the ball against their defense, and HH is lucky to hit the side of a barn with his tosses!
You’re right

With zero QB run threat outside of scared to death scrambles our line has been exposed and we couldn’t run

Probably would’ve been different with the best version of our offense out there instead of the hodgepodge no identity bullshit we saw the last 2 weeks

Reactions: ssmill777 and c3o
Purdy (inept incapable loser) 1st and goal on the 5 tie game 2mins left vs maryland at home

L
Oops that’s a different game that HH played more, did even worse in and lost at home. 1/5 for zero yards and a pick. 2 carries for 0 yards and a fumble. Michigan State was 2-6 without a pulse and it wasn’t Purdy who handed them that entire game. What a winner! He should definitely start next season like you said! 😂

You’re a severe loser

Oops that’s a different game that HH played more, did even worse in and lost at home. 1/5 for zero yards and a pick. 2 carries for 0 yards and a fumble. Michigan State was 2-6 without a pulse and it wasn’t Purdy who handed them that entire game. What a winner! He should definitely start next season like you said! 😂

You’re a severe loser
Haarberg didn’t fumble against Maryland. Sorry.

Your guy purdy should retire from football. 4 years and zero wins to show for it. Just plain putrid. Yuck!

Reactions: moralvictories
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT