ADVERTISEMENT

Official NCAA Football Championship Game Thread

All that psych stuff is BS. The guys that I played with that were our best guys just played with confidence and focus. They did not need BS counselors and meditation.
The Huskers were one of the first teams to employ a team psychologist, back when we were dominant. Seeing a therapist is not an intrinsic sign of weakness.

I think Michigan is right for running the ball. They have a touchdown lead and it keeps burning the clock. It was good that McCarthy ran because that opened up the other guys from constantly being keyed on.

Reactions: Meanfarmer3160
I personally think Penix’s doorag is super out of fashion. They sell much more modern less “early 90s” doo rags these days and UW is a Nike school

ah well

another super lame bullshit season of college football

hope we don't suck ass again next year

Both teams played poorly IMO. Makes you wonder whether FSU with Travis would have really been the team to beat.

If Michigan holds onto the ball. I could see them scoring on almost every possession. Maybe not all TDs, couple of FGs in there. That being said I don’t see this as a terribly high scoring game, Michigan is going to bleed clock and limit possessions. Thinking something like 27-13 or maybe like 37-17.

Well if this score holds I pretty much nailed it…

Digging through the crates and pulling out my Harbaugh Colts rookie card. Might be worth an extra 5 cents tomorrow. Up from the dime its worth right now. BooYah! time to get me some whores!

• Haha
Reactions: SomedayHusker
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT