ADVERTISEMENT

Official Purdy Excuses Thread

As an outsider, that was strictly on your dumbass QB. Why in the hell would he just let time runout when you still had a chance for a game winning FG - and then Rhule had to call your final TO. That kid just looked confused - even after the game. Just unbelievable.

One's a TE and the other is Qb. So I guess you're right. Unless one throws it to the other.
You got exactly the result today you’ve been begging for with these moronic posts all season

Wish I could say I didn’t expect this from purdy, but anyone with a brain knew we might as well forfeit if he had to start

Winners win, losers lose

And Chubba is a LOSER

Reactions: Dylman and Yantzeee
One qb went 5-2

The others went 0-5

All you idiot losers don’t deserve Haarberg

Wake up

Oh and f*ck Satterfield and Raiola too
Satterfield probably shit his pants, why he couldn’t get a dam play in on time after the Coleman catch. What a waste of good resources

Reactions: SomedayHusker
I'm begging for losses.....nope.

This gonna be fun with you today.
It’s not fun

Could see this from ten thousand miles away

Lots of you need to look in the mirror and ask yourself why you couldn’t

You were rooting for this weren't you? I bet when that pic happened, you started laughing maniacally while fantasizing about HH teabagging you.
I sure as hell wasn’t. I badly wanted to be proven wrong. Now I get a long as winter of excuses and no dam bowl. We were 5-3 with nothing but winnable games left and our staff absolutely did all they could not to win another game. Please please A&M give Rhule a shot. He isn’t the right coach for us

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT