ADVERTISEMENT

Official Purdy Excuses Thread

Haarberg didn’t fumble against Maryland. Sorry.

Your guy purdy should retire from football. 4 years and zero wins to show for it. Just plain putrid. Yuck!
oh sorry, just miraculously had zero yards in multiple drives. But yea, he’s so clearly better than the guy who had a 90 yard drive in the same exact game in one try. Makes total sense, dipshit.

Reactions: RedMyMind
oh sorry, just miraculously had zero yards in multiple drives. But yea, he’s so clearly better than the guy who had a 90 yard drive in the same exact game in one try. Makes total sense, dipshit.
He's got that extra chromosome working overtime today. Just leave him be.....smh....:D

You got exactly the result today you’ve been begging for with these moronic posts all season

Wish I could say I didn’t expect this from purdy, but anyone with a brain knew we might as well forfeit if he had to start

Winners win, losers lose

And Chubba is a LOSER
What is wrong with you? We lost. We could’ve won. Iowa has a good defense. They made one more play than we did. What the flipping point does it make to call individual players losers? That your hero HH carries the ball better than CP? Because you can’t criticize CPs arm strength?

I’m sure this one somehow wasn’t his fault

F*cking loser
Wasn’t it you that had more excuses for hh losing to Michigan st than Hillary had losing to trump? What about losing to Maryland? Same excuse you had never was hh fault but the rest of the offense

Wasn’t it you that had more excuses for hh losing to Michigan st than Hillary had losing to trump? What about losing to Maryland? Same excuse you had never was hh fault but the rest of the offense
HH played 2 series v Maryland and left the game tied 0-0 with our ball

Reactions: moralvictories
And after throwing 2 interceptions.
1 interception

The Maryland loss was entirely on sims + satt/rhule

I don’t even blame the loser who threw the backbreaking INT at the end when 3 kneeldowns gives our defense a chance to seal the win

@kingKong What is the fascination with calling players losers? CP can at least throw the ball. If we don’t get a really good QB in the portal, CP is clearly the favorite to start next year. Heck if we even get an average quarterback next year HH is going to have to change positions to see the field. Not his fault, he’s a very good athlete, but he would have to make major strides to play qb. And I would never call him or any other Nebraska player a loser, because they play for MY team. If they murder some guy, or run a Ponzi scheme, maybe. But not for losing a GAME.

@kingKong What is the fascination with calling players losers? CP can at least throw the ball. If we don’t get a really good QB in the portal, CP is clearly the favorite to start next year. Heck if we even get an average quarterback next year HH is going to have to change positions to see the field. Not his fault, he’s a very good athlete, but he would have to make major strides to play qb. And I would never call him or any other Nebraska player a loser, because they play for MY team. If they murder some guy, or run a Ponzi scheme, maybe. But not for losing a GAME.
it's not limited to players

there are so so so many losers surrounding this program it's a miracle we ever win anything

players, coaches, fans, administrators

you included, it seems

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT