ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan State is bullshit

They’re really hard to watch. They’ve missed 10 layups in the first 10 minutes of the game. Furthermore, it’s beyond annoying knowing if we had the same record as Michigan St we wouldn’t even be in the conversation for a tournament bid. Media just loves them some Tom Izzo.

They’re really hard to watch. They’ve missed 10 layups in the first 10 minutes of the game. Furthermore, it’s beyond annoying knowing if we had the same record as Michigan St we wouldn’t even be in the conversation for a tournament bid. Media just loves them some Tom Izzo.
Just like college BB officials, reporters and bracketologists have to kiss a handful of power coaches' asses if they want to keep their gig.

Reactions: REDZONEDAN
Ken Pom is gay
FYRpvHx4BM2EU.webp

All my in-laws are Spartans. Insufferable perception. They hate their boring underperforming team but still think they deserve all the “lock talk”

Lunardi finally dropped MSU to 9-seed but still has Wisconsin at a 6.

Think we are tied if nw wins tonight. If we beat Mich and they lose to Minny we’re 3 right?

If Nebraska wins Sunday 12-8 22-9

if northwestern wins tonight and against Minnesota, they’re 3rd @ 13-7

if northwestern goes 1-1 they finish 12-8 21-10 then Nebraska is 3rd due to having better overall record.

If Nebraska wins Sunday 12-8 22-9

if northwestern wins tonight and against Minnesota, they’re 3rd @ 13-7

if northwestern goes 1-1 they finish 12-8 21-10 then Nebraska is 3rd due to having better overall record.
The 2 teams to watch in the B1G Tournament are Northwestern and OSU. Northwestern has been consistent all year and OSU is the team nobody wants to play right now as they've been cooking since they fired Holtmann.

Reactions: kevingne
They are getting hosed tonight by b1g officials. We need them to win right??

Oh crap watch for bu for the 3. Double team him but don't foul

I thought I read 5th was the lowest we’d be, but looking at it I think we could finish 6th.

I believe we are locked into the 4 spot as of right now. If we beat Michigan we will move into the 3 spot. But with this NW loss I think we can’t be lower than the 4, even if we lose to Michigan.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT