ADVERTISEMENT

**March Madness Thread**

Most importantly, where is this $9.99 buffet you speak of? I don’t go to Vegas often, but haven’t seen a buffet under $25 if not $45 in a long time.

Wiscy lost.. Big 10 can't win the NIT either or even make the final. Another pretty embarrassing post season...

Hell even had a 1 seed in Rutgers lose in the first round like Purdue did. At least the NIT only has 32 teams. Though was pretty funny after hearing how Rutgers got snubbed from the tourney by a somewhat annoying RU alum co-worker lolz.

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
And they say the Big10 is a great basketball conference...

Come On Please GIF by NBA

FAU needed to find a good shot on its last possession instead of milking every last second off the shot clock. Trying to initiate action against SDSU with 6-7 seconds on the clock just doesn’t work.

Reactions: king_kong_
Huskies taking the hammer to the Hurricanes... looks like it's going to be SDSU-UConn for all the marbles. Provided UConn doesn't choke here I like them to bring the title home

uconn was great early and now they're back to that kind of play. can't see san diego hanging with them for long. the hurley family will be group planning this one. bobby played san diego earlier this year.

uconn was great early and now they're back to that kind of play. can't see san diego hanging with them for long. the hurley family will be group planning this one. bobby played san diego earlier this year.
Arizona State played the University of San Diego, genius. Not SDSU.

#WhatAnAbsoluteDipshit

Last edited:
It is crazy to think that the FAU team and that coach will probably never make the FF again and more than likely miss the tourney 8 out of the next 10 years. It is why those guys have to leave when they can to chase that big ass bag of cash.

I don't think there are any openings at the moment but I thought I saw he makes like 500K a year?

An opening at a P5 school probably, at the very least, triples is salary.

It is crazy to think that the FAU team and that coach will probably never make the FF again and more than likely miss the tourney 8 out of the next 10 years. It is why those guys have to leave when they can to chase that big ass bag of cash.

I don't think there are any openings at the moment but I thought I saw he makes like 500K a year?

An opening at a P5 school probably, at the very least, triples is salary.
FAU may have won had their coach been game planning at half rather than trying to figure out what 3.5 million divided by 26 is

Last edited:
Dude.. Go waive your power towel on your own board. You’re getting dunked on way too much … it’s beyond sad now
merits be damned, the last vestige of a losing arguer is ad hominem, bagdad bob from tampa.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT