ADVERTISEMENT

March Madness Thread

UConn may get its entire starting 5 drafted and has a coach that runs an offense only contained by a poor shooting effort. And theyre currently a top defense as well

They may have the most dominant run in quite a while. I don’t see any team staying within 15 points of them.

And I just cursed them
it should be uconn v. purdue. because of zach, the boilers will have a shot. plus, repeating is so difficult and purdue is due, so to speak.

Reactions: c3o
UConn may get its entire starting 5 drafted and has a coach that runs an offense only contained by a poor shooting effort. And theyre currently a top defense as well

They may have the most dominant run in quite a while. I don’t see any team staying within 15 points of them.

And I just cursed them
10 straight NCAA tournament wins, all by 13+ points

pretty crazy

Reactions: ATX Husker and c3o
it should be uconn v. purdue. because of zach, the boilers will have a shot. plus, repeating is so difficult and purdue is due, so to speak.
I’m a Purdue grad and a UConn fan (from out east). I’m happy either way, I just believe UConn is a far superior team and Clingan will match up very well with Edey

Reactions: AVeritas
Good, **** Uconn, I hope they have to forfeit.

I kid, I kid...I hope they get there late and lose to Bama so that coach cries a lot can bitch some more.

GKafEQ0bQAAFSy2

Reactions: c3o
tang is in discussions with arkansas. there's no doubt about that. $6 million buyout should he choose to leave.
I am surprised Beard is not interested. Tang would be a good choice, I would take Will Wade though.

NC State had a golden opportunity, with entitled flopping puke Braden Smith playing a terrible first half. But they really didn’t capitalize, and now Horne has gone cold.

The kind of run that will get their coach (who was about to be on the super hot seat) a new lotto ticket worth about 30 million dollars.
I didn’t see anything special about the coach. Great PG and a phenom big guy. Ratcheted up the D and Diarrha and Morsell stepped up. They seemed to be very underwhelming for most of the year. Probably a giant waste of money for the university .

I didn’t see anything special about the coach. Great PG and a phenom big guy. Ratcheted up the D and Diarrha and Morsell stepped up. They seemed to be very underwhelming for most of the year. Probably a giant waste of money for the university .
You’re right. But Final + Four = Lotto Ticket.

Ask Porter Moser or Shaka Smart.

• Love
Reactions: c3o and BTF69
If it's a UCON-Purdue final the officials heads may explode trying to figure out which team is going to get the ridiculous amount of whistles their way.

Two best teams are playing in the final.

Doesn't happen very often, and I can't ever recall two teams that blitzed through the field like Purdue and UConn have done to meet up in the final.

Not even the Magic and Bird teams in 1979 dominated like this.

Reactions: king_kong_ and c3o
Two best teams are playing in the final.

Doesn't happen very often, and I can't ever recall two teams that blitzed through the field like Purdue and UConn have done to meet up in the final.

Not even the Magic and Bird teams in 1979 dominated like this.
UConn has lost by double digits twice this year (Seton Hall & Crayton)

Purdue just once - to the Huskers

Reactions: king_kong_
Don’t believe Purdue will win this game, but would be fun to see top kong lose his $&it again having a B1G team win a national championship..

Reactions: HBK4life
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT