ADVERTISEMENT

March Madness Thread

4 million more people watched the womens final than the mens final. Haha.

I couldn't find the mens game on Fubo so I didn't see a single second second of the mens game or I could have helped close the gap.

4 million more people watched the womens final than the mens final. Haha.

I couldn't find the mens game on Fubo so I didn't see a single second second of the mens game or I could have helped close the gap.
That’s because Fubo doesn’t carry TBS or TNT (Turner Broadcasting) we should send them a “nasty gram” 😏
Yell John Carpenter GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

That’s because Fubo doesn’t carry TBS or TNT (Turner Broadcasting) we should send them a “nasty gram” 😏
Yell John Carpenter GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Prolly explains why I could never see any games during the tourney, sans for a few on whatever nornal network televises the tourney. Not that I would have watched, just thought it was weird...

Reactions: Ki11ersker45
Prolly explains why I could never see any games during the tourney, sans for a few on whatever nornal network televises the tourney. Not that I would have watched, just thought it was weird...
I would’ve watched, but yes that is why. Not sure what the “issue” is between them, probably $$? I know Fubo has raised their prices once or twice since I have had them for my streaming service.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT