ADVERTISEMENT

John Cook

Should replace Trev immediately as AD.
He's in a position to win as many Natty's by himself as the football team has won.....ever.

He's in the perfect spot. If anything, Frost should ask him for some advice on how to motivate a team through adversity and how to keep your head when things are going to sh1t.

I'm not kidding

He's in a position to win as many Natty's by himself as the football team has won.....ever.

He's in the perfect spot. If anything, Frost should ask him for some advice on how to motivate a team through adversity and how to keep your head when things are going to sh1t.

I'm not kidding
An AD with a winning mentality.

Actually yes, that was pretty good for their athletic department. Look where they are now with their Hockey program and facilities. Basketball competing in Division 1 playing for NCAA Tourney appearances. It was a tough decision but luckily he had the balls to do it.
Not to mention their baseball team made a regional in 2019 and even took an early lead against #1 UCLA. They did end up losing that one 5-2 and getting thumped the next day but it was about as good a performance as Erstad's teams put up in NCAA play in 2016 and '17 🤔

Reactions: donahues17
Since when does being somewhat successful in a minor sport qualify one to be an Athletic Director?
no Kidding. Especially a minor sport that very few places even pay attention. It's understandable that we live in one of those few places, and JCs success is remarkable. But, running a minor sport that is financed beyond what most others he competes against isn't a glowing AD resume.

Reactions: pharvey0829
What's all this about miner sports?

giphy.gif

There are 76 NCAA Division I wresting programs across the country with 10 maximum scholarships per team.

There are 334 NCAA Division I women's volleyball programs with 12 scholarships per team.

It's like comparing a program that climbs Mt. Everest in Nepal to a program that continually wins the race to the top of Mount Trashmore in CRapids.

I'll take the program that knows how to climb a real mountain and generates a profit for its athletic department.

There are 76 NCAA Division I wresting programs across the country with 10 maximum scholarships per team.

There are 334 NCAA Division I women's volleyball programs with 12 scholarships per team.

It's like comparing a program that climbs Mt. Everest in Nepal to a program that continually wins the race to the top of Mount Trashmore in CRapids.

I'll take the program that knows how to climb a real mountain and generates a profit for its athletic department.
so talented is more diluted in the minor sport of volleyball that very few places care about, than it is in the minor sport of wrestling that very few places care about? ;)

so talented is more diluted in the minor sport of volleyball that very few places care about, than it is in the minor sport of wrestling that very few places care about? ;)
Wrassling isn’t even a team sport it’s a Individual sport like tennis, golf and track.

Volleyball is a team sport like Football basketball and baseball..

Time to go back to the Herky board..

There are more college bowling teams than volleyball. Volleyball is and always will be considered a MINOR sport.

Oh you're talking about volleyball? No one outside of this board has heard of a John Cook in volleyball.
With a name as common as John Cook I’m sure millions of people have heard that name. If not billions. Just in the Us alone there are over 12k people named John.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT