ADVERTISEMENT

Replacements for Alberts - time to move on

i've mentioned memphis' laird veatch. he's my darkhorse for N. great fundraiser at both k-state and florida. former b8 linebacker. from manhattan. well respected. family man. cultural fit. been at iowa state, missouri, k-state, florida, k-state and v.p. at learfield. he's got to be on the list.

d52e67a7-9296-4ca8-a1b0-626d7686e284-Finch_7.jpg

Reactions: drubendall
Reading all these names of possible hires harkens me back to when Moos was hired. Not one time, that I recall, did his name pop up on this board as a possible candidate. Once hired he was hailed as the next great one, got around and worked the crowd. Then later, not so much.

Just shows to go ya! (yes that was intentional)

Reactions: 90sman
Reading all these names of possible hires harkens me back to when Moos was hired. Not one time, that I recall, did his name pop up on this board as a possible candidate. Once hired he was hailed as the next great one, got around and worked the crowd. Then later, not so much.

Just shows to go ya! (yes that was intentional)
Yeah, I don’t think we want a guy on the tail end of his career that is a smooth talker, only looking to feather his nest,. Dude should be in his early 50s and have an upward projectory.

Reactions: headcard
we should pay whatever it takes to entice Tenn's AD to come up north

i've mentioned memphis' laird veatch. he's my darkhorse for N. great fundraiser at both k-state and florida. former b8 linebacker. from manhattan. well respected. family man. cultural fit. been at iowa state, missouri, k-state, florida, k-state and v.p. at learfield. he's got to be on the list.

d52e67a7-9296-4ca8-a1b0-626d7686e284-Finch_7.jpg
Hell NO!

Lou Holtz, LeBron James, Oliver Luck, Bob Stoops, Gene Smith, Larry Scott, Bill Belichick, or Pete Carroll.

In all seriousness, it's likely gonna be in house. I think the coaches at the major positions are set. Nebraska doesn't need a salesman to get support financially, just a sound concrete vision. That person needs to be someone who isn't looking to bounce once a gig at Michigan, USC, Ohio State, Notre Dame, Penn State, Alabama, Texas, or Florida come open.

Other than the fact Rhule was responsible for Kraft getting the AD job at Temple, why would he want to come to Nebraska? Seems Penn State has more money, easier recruiting, bigger stadium, etc.

Other than the fact Rhule was responsible for Kraft getting the AD job at Temple, why would he want to come to Nebraska? Seems Penn State has more money, easier recruiting, bigger stadium, etc.
PSU also covered up raping children, I know who I would and wouldn't work for.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT