ADVERTISEMENT

Is Mo Wash leaving the program?

It’s probably because he gets “injured” just about every time he takes a shot in a game.
His injuries have largely been lower leg injuries. The last one was exacerbated by a dirty leg twist after a tackle by an OSU player. He's probably too slender to be an every down middle of the line RB like we've run his so much lately but I could see him develop in to a good CB.

His injuries have largely been lower leg injuries. The last one was exacerbated by a dirty leg twist after a tackle by an OSU player. He's probably too slender to be an every down middle of the line RB like we've run his so much lately but I could see him develop in to a good CB.

Ive seen him run off the field shaking his hand or arm plenty of times. Great talent sure, but ultra soft.

Ive seen him run off the field shaking his hand or arm plenty of times. Great talent sure, but ultra soft.
You ever taken a helmet to the top of your hand or elbow or had a stinger on your shoulder? Can hurt like hell. Most RBs get helmets routinely on their ball hand repeatedly. I've got some gnarly old fingers and thumbs to prove it.

You ever taken a helmet to the top of your hand or elbow or had a stinger on your shoulder? Can hurt like hell. Most RBs get helmets routinely on their ball hand repeatedly. I've got some gnarly old fingers and thumbs to prove it.

That’s fine if you don’t think Washington isn’t a drama queen.

But, you’re wrong.

Boy you tough guys in here got a answer for everything and prob never been tackled in your life. Running back is very physically demanding..there is a reason running backs are a certain size..and dbs can be 150. He is a good size db but a slender rb.

That’s fine if you don’t think Washington isn’t a drama queen.

But, you’re wrong.
I never once have said that he isn't a drama queen. We've had more than a few of those including one Eric Crouch when he was that age. He grew up. Frazier had some drama attached to him. Some of our defensive players as well. Broderick Thomas among others. There was another DE but his name escapes me right now that was very entertaining. I have mixed emotions about Mo. I'm weary of the drama but want what is best for him too and right now I think sticking it out with Frost would be best for him.

Last edited:
It’s probably because he gets “injured” just about every time he takes a shot in a game.

remember it’s also different when you are the one doing the hitting... when hitting all that force is typically or should typically be place on the pads.. where when getting hit the force is placed on the legs/ body... so maybe it would keep him on the field a little more

Other than the obvious attraction of not being asked to run behind Nebraska's offensive line, I can't imagine Washington wanting to play defense. I guess anything's possible, but I have a hard time believing that.
Maybe he wanted a new position coach? Held said he was going to be pretty tough on mo.

Boy you tough guys in here got a answer for everything and prob never been tackled in your life. Running back is very physically demanding..there is a reason running backs are a certain size..and dbs can be 150. He is a good size db but a slender rb.

It doesn’t take me being a “tough guy” to know Washington is a huge drama queen.

Reactions: Can o' corn
Can’t believe this is a surprise to anyone. I’m shocked we’ve been able to keep him engaged this long. Hope he gets his life on the right track.

As a fan it's easy to sit here and speculate as if we know what's going on inside the walls. But this kid has been given a lot of opportunities here and appears to be throwing it away. That's a shame. But as was said above if true, time to move on.

As a fan it's easy to sit here and speculate as if we know what's going on inside the walls. But this kid has been given a lot of opportunities here and appears to be throwing it away. That's a shame. But as was said above if true, time to move on.
I'm honestly disappointed that Frost didn't announce that he was off the team. Tired of the drama, bad attitude and continued legal problems.

I'm honestly disappointed that Frost didn't announce that he was off the team. Tired of the drama, bad attitude and continued legal problems.
I think the bridge is being held together with very thin thread right now and about to be burned soon

Keep in mind the kid is playing at like 6'0" 175lbs. Which at high school is slender for a RB. While that is his fault for not getting into the weight room and training table it is no surprise he is getting banged up behind our hapless OL.

On another note, probably not a great time for Mo to cut ties. He might find his legal representation lacking if he bails or we cut him loose.

Reactions: CaboKP
Rumor is that he isn’t even around right now. I’m sure Frost doesn’t want to announce that he’s off the team until he’s had a chance to talk to him, if that’s true.

Rumor is that he isn’t even around right now. I’m sure Frost doesn’t want to announce that he’s off the team until he’s had a chance to talk to him, if that’s true.
Agree with that. Press conference sounded like the guy is nowhere to be found.

He will not play another down of football at Nebraska. The best of luck to the kid and I hope he gets his life straightened out before its too late.

Reactions: BIGREDTEXAN
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT