ADVERTISEMENT

Hausmann

Special teams? I really watched for him and didn't see him much at all. Could of missed it though. He played sparingly in the semi-final game.
Rotational player and the rotation always tightens up in championship play.

The whole, “winners win” is humorous to me. The year before he was a winner, he was at Nebraska. Why would Michigan want him in the first place? Losers lose…
See, he was a loser here, but Michigan made him into a winner and then he won. So now that he's a winner some people are good with it.

Just like HH is a winner, but if he goes to another team they'll probably turn him into a loser. And he's most likely not going to start at QB this year unless there are many injuries.

See, he was a loser here, but Michigan made him into a winner and then he won. So now that he's a winner some people are good with it.

Just like HH is a winner, but if he goes to another team they'll probably turn him into a loser. And he's most likely not going to start at QB this year unless there are many injuries.
The Muppets Laughing GIF

Reactions: GBRforLife1
Michigan knew he was pretty good, knew he was interested in them and he was better than some other linebacker on their roster. They contact him through some buddies. Then he does some thing that comes naturally to kids his age. He does something that feels good at the time but lives to regret it.

Maybe! I just think most guys on the team won't care.
Publicly they will all say the right things. Privately, it’s tough to see anyone brought in as a transfer at your position. It could be even tougher if he’s a guy who already left here. Probably depends on if he was liked and respected previously.

Has that happened before? Leave a team and come back?
I can’t think of a single example. Of course, this is now the “Golden Age of the Quitter” and transferring is much more common so I bet it happens at some point.

Nope!

last thing I got was that Dana H is in for sure, maybe after Feb 1st? And his son is coming to work in the NIL "department"

I did not post it because it did not really seem all that exciting.
I mean, I find this exciting, fwiw. Been waiting for Dana H update for awhile now. Thank you for your service.

I mean, I find this exciting, fwiw. Been waiting for Dana H update for awhile now. Thank you for your service.
Yeah, it would be more exciting if he was going to be a coach but it still is good for NU!

It is always different when it makes sense.

I have taught for years and have seen some teachers come, go, come back, same in coaching.

Shit, I stopped coaching for a few years and came back to coach the same team at the same school.
It happens a lot, I think!!!

Not sure if this is "inside" info but look for the BB player Gary to be sitting for a bit.

Played 14 and 12 snaps in the 2 playoff games

He was also 3rd on the team in total tackles
I believe he started earlier in the year...Guess that's why I was surprised that he played so little in the final two games.

Reactions: Laner2
I have never known someone to leave a job then come back to the exact same job. I’m not saying it hasn’t happened but I have never seen it happen. Normally when you leave a job you have either effed up or you got a better job. Coming back would mean either the company is desperate to take back someone they let go or you are desperate because the new better job didn’t work.

The second scenario is not the same as the Hausmann situation. The HS player that went somewhere else never played at your school. So taking him is different.
I was working for Fortune 500 tech company when they sold my division to another company. A couple hundred of us sued them over the interpretation of whether the sale triggered the vesting of options. Videotaped depositions with high priced corporate lawyers. Discovery showed they had lied to us.

A few years later, they recruited me back and I accepted. As did many of us in that lawsuit. No grudges on either side. The appeal of being highly paid, working on interesting high tech projects, working with people you know and like, and not having to move overcame any lingering bad taste.

Reactions: dinglefritz
The kid has 2 big ten championship rings and a national championship ring. Maybe young Ernest has come to the realization that winning isn’t all that important.
Perhaps he wants to be done with football and be with family starting in late November rather than have the season drag out into January

No better place than Nebraska.
He's played at Michigan for only one year, so only one Big Ten championship ring.

My goodness you are right. Thank you for the correction.

The fact that he is only a year removed (not 2) from the euphoria of hoisting that Heroes Trophy after an upset win and then being home for the rest of December/January makes it even more likely that he returns to Neb. A national title just can’t compare
No problem. Oh, and by the way - go f*ck yourself.

My goodness you are right. Thank you for the correction.

The fact that he is only a year removed (not 2) from the euphoria of hoisting that Heroes Trophy after an upset win and then being home for the rest of December/January makes it even more likely that he returns to Neb. A national title just can’t compare
Maybe he just doesn’t like hanging with cheaters and liars. Perhaps the FBI raids are wearing on him a bit.

I know, we joke all the time about trolls who recycle and continue to post on this board and question their mental ability… This is no joke. This guy is seriously someone I question. After five screen names, it would get old. This guy must be on number 15 or so… What drives a person to continue to be on another team’s board even after being banned over and over again? There’s something mentally wrong in that.

I know, we joke all the time about trolls who recycle and continue to post on this board and question their mental ability… This is no joke. This guy is seriously someone I question. After five screen names, it would get old. This guy must be on number 15 or so… What drives a person to continue to be on another team’s board even after being banned over and over again? There’s something mentally wrong in that.
He’s got more than a few screws loose. No doubt about that.

Last edited:
This board is a window into the mental and anger issues in this country.

Reactions: headcard
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT