ADVERTISEMENT

Is MAGA really a possibility?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also want to point out Cruz, Carson, Rubio ect... Any of them win I am not posting complaints. Trump is a different bird, and people like WHCSC who voted pretty must solely on Pro-Life and turn the other cheek when Trump laughs at Christian Morality

What "Christian Morality" did he laugh at? And how many babies does laughing kill?

Reactions: jeans15
It is a handful of you right wing extremest that think you are owning me in this discussion, but in all actuality your not.

We, the great people of the Republican Party, control the White House, Senate and Congress. Congrats on your self proclaimed message board victory.

That's something Hillary is proud you're hanging your hat on.

Now excuse me, I'm off to more victory laps while you run in circles.

The thing is...we all want the USA to be the very best...we all want everyone working...we all want everyone making money, lower taxes, sweet interest rates...

Stop worrying so much about WHO will make it happen and instead get on the train and help.

Reactions: WHCSC
1. balanced budget amendment
2. marriage between 1 man and 1 women amendment

them 2 things could save a whole lotta non sence
get er done while all 3 branches are republican!

What "Christian Morality" did he laugh at? And how many babies does laughing kill?
mo·ral·i·ty
məˈralədē/
noun
  1. principles concerning the distinction between right and wrong or good and bad behavior.
    synonyms: ethics, rights and wrongs, ethicality More

• a particular system of values and principles of conduct, especially one held by a specified person or society.
      plural noun: moralities
      "a bourgeois morality"
    • the extent to which an action is right or wrong.
      "behind all the arguments lies the issue of the morality of the possession of nuclear weapons"

You think Trump has good morals... Your dreaming and I am calling you out, because you can't argue against it..

"I'm not sure I have ever asked God's forgiveness. I don't bring God into that picture....When I go to church and when I drink my little wine and have my little cracker, I guess that is a form of forgiveness. I do that as often as I can because I feel cleansed."

“I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters.”

That's your guy WHCSC... Good thing he is Pro-Life

Personally, I have been thoroughly enjoying watching the "I am so much smarter and more enlightened than the rest of you" liberals trying to wrap their brains around how a 72 year old sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, racist, hatemongering, male chauvinist pig got one over on them. Pure gold. I hear Canada got its website fixed.

1. balanced budget amendment
2. marriage between 1 man and 1 women amendment

them 2 things could save a whole lotta non sence
get er done while all 3 branches are republican!

1) it would be amusing to see them pass a balanced budget amendment and then immediately have to figure out how to balance the budget without massively raising taxes (which will lose them the next election) or making dramatic cuts to social programs (which will lose them the next election).

2) That ship has sailed, let it go.

mo·ral·i·ty
məˈralədē/
noun
  1. principles concerning the distinction between right and wrong or good and bad behavior.
    synonyms: ethics, rights and wrongs, ethicality More
    • a particular system of values and principles of conduct, especially one held by a specified person or society.
      plural noun: moralities
      "a bourgeois morality"
    • the extent to which an action is right or wrong.
      "behind all the arguments lies the issue of the morality of the possession of nuclear weapons"

You think Trump has good morals... Your dreaming and I am calling you out, because you can't argue against it..

"I'm not sure I have ever asked God's forgiveness. I don't bring God into that picture....When I go to church and when I drink my little wine and have my little cracker, I guess that is a form of forgiveness. I do that as often as I can because I feel cleansed."

“I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters.”

That's your guy WHCSC... Good thing he is Pro-Life
Not sure what this has to do with his question...

Did laughing ever kill a baby? Not sure where he said Trump has good morals... He just asked if laughing ever killed a baby. You were the one that attempted to apply Trump's morals, but it doesn't need to be applied here. Did Trump shoot someone in the middle of 5th avenue? Saying he could do it is just talk... Using it as a way to suggest he isn't Pro-Life is really reaching...

And like GBR said, calling out Trump's morals and then voting for hillary... huh?

1) it would be amusing to see them pass a balanced budget amendment and then immediately have to figure out how to balance the budget without massively raising taxes (which will lose them the next election) or making dramatic cuts to social programs (which will lose them the next election).

1. train people not to be welfare cases
2. the US doesn't need to be sodom

Entitlements make up 47% of our current budget. That cannot continue. Sooner or later you're going to have to rip off the band aid, you want to do it later when there's more people addicted to welfare, or now?

Reactions: huskerfan1414
Also want to point out Cruz, Carson, Rubio ect... Any of them win I am not posting complaints. Trump is a different bird, and people like WHCSC who voted pretty must solely on Pro-Life and turn the other cheek when Trump laughs at Christian Morality

Any voter has to put aside Christian Morality for either candidate. That is not unique for Trump and for Pro-Life. There simply weren't winning options in either party.

Reactions: timnsun
The 2% is tied to drug addicts that have no support system, Woman carrying the baby will die if she has the child and other circumstances that the chance for a "Life" is minimal
But still a chance. You can't eliminate life because there's a possibility that the child won't be born alive. I'm happy to see that you're 98% pro-life, but what are the statistics of drug addict woman who are pregnant in terms of whether the baby will live or not. I'm not saying you're a liar, but I've never seen any statistic on the matter.

4. No one is saying "Donate everything you have" we are saying quit bitching about your taxes going up $0.78 a week to help the cause.
Please, if only the argument was actually that specific and it's not about the dollar amount. It's about the waste, the abuse, and the fact that it's not working as well as it should. My point is that you don't need the government (taxation) to help others. Even though in theory it sounds great, but in reality (unfortunately) much of it goes to waste or others abuse the system. I'm not saying that we eliminate all welfare taxes either, but that it does need to be reformed to help eliminate waste and to eliminate life-time welfare users.

You're right, they don't say donate everything, but if you're upset with the welfare system then you're labeled as a pro-birther (not a pro-lifer) and you don't as much for the poor as you should.

Pro-Lifers are extremely shallow minded and never look at the big picture
What big picture are pro-lifers missing?

1. train people not to be welfare cases
2. the US doesn't need to be sodom

1. It's nowhere near that simple. Spending needs to be reduced, but it's going to be very tricky to cut it down without committing political suicide.

2. You're welcome to hold to that view, but society as a whole has moved on from your position. There's a reason it's not even mentioned on Trump's issues page.

I'm pro-choice, but I agree that calling pro-lifers "pro-birth" is unfair because it's conflating two issues that are related, but not the same.

You seem like a reasonable pro-lifer, so if you don't mind I have a couple of questions (I think about this a lot and like to hear others' perspectives):

1) Do you believe that life begins at conception? Earlier or later? How do you feel about birth control vs plan b vs abortion? In your mind, is a later-term abortion materially more wrong than one that happens early?

2) How do you reconcile differences you might have in your answers to the above with someone else? Where do you go if you say "it's a human at the moment of conception" and someone says "no, it's a human at 21 weeks" and a third says "it's not a human until it comes out"? I think the struggle to settle on that starting point makes it hard to meaningfully discuss policy.

3) How do you weigh the good of the mother against the good of the child, and does that change throughout the course of the pregnancy? Taken to an extreme, if we value the child over the mother, should we forbid the mother from doing things that might endanger the child?

I remain pro-choice because I can't answer the above with a degree of certainty that would make me comfortable dictating my feelings as policy to others. Also because, from a utilitarian point of view, I'm sympathetic to the suggestion that it's better not to bring kids into the world to parents that would rather go through an abortion procedure than have a kid.

Anyway, you don't have to answer. Have a good one.
Great questions and I will be happy to answer them. I have to get some work done so I will try and get your questions answered by tonight.

Not sure what this has to do with his question...

Did laughing ever kill a baby? Not sure where he said Trump has good morals... He just asked if laughing ever killed a baby. You were the one that attempted to apply Trump's morals, but it doesn't need to be applied here. Did Trump shoot someone in the middle of 5th avenue? Saying he could do it is just talk... Using it as a way to suggest he isn't Pro-Life is really reaching...

And like GBR said, calling out Trump's morals and then voting for hillary... huh?

WHCSC gives no incite on his reasoning behind his beliefs, and that in itself makes me more mad then anything else in this thread.

When I say he laughs at "Christian Morality"... WHCSC comes back with a literal response "What "Christian Morality" did he laugh at?" What is that response? He knows damn good and well what I meant. His response is one that diverts the exact thing he is turning the other cheek to.

Everything that comes out of Trumps mouth is immoral, and he knows it

• Making fun of the Eucharist
  • Looking down on people because of the way they look
  • Calling people stupid or dumb, because they don't agree with him(I can see why GBRHuskers, 4.6.3 ect... voted for him)
How stupid are the people of Iowa?” after talking about a poll showing Ben Carson was beating him in Iowa

Edit: "The people of Iowa that he called stupid gave him 6 electorals" So I guess what he says is the truth? He calls them stupid, and they vote for him

Me calling him "Shallow minded" is that hurtful? Well Trump does that 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Deal with it!

^^^ See what that is? That is me being hypocritical on purpose

Last edited:
Entitlements make up 47% of our current budget. That cannot continue. Sooner or later you're going to have to rip off the band aid, you want to do it later when there's more people addicted to welfare, or now?

I agree that "entitlement" spending is going to have to be reduced. I just think it's going to have to be done gradually, and probably be mitigated with some tax increases, rather than all at once through a balanced budget amendment. "Surprise, old people: your social security and Medicare are gone!" isn't a great way to win reelection.

I agree that "entitlement" spending is going to have to be reduced. I just think it's going to have to be done gradually, and probably be mitigated with some tax increases, rather than all at once through a balanced budget amendment. "Surprise, old people: your social security and Medicare are gone!" isn't a great way to win reelection.

Agree 100%. Absolutely.

But still a chance. You can't eliminate life because there's a possibility that the child won't be born alive. I'm happy to see that you're 98% pro-life, but what are the statistics of drug addict woman who are pregnant in terms of whether the baby will live or not. I'm not saying you're a liar, but I've never seen any statistic on the matter.
Read a book called Freakonomics... You'll get all the stats you need in that book

WHCSC gives no incite on his reasoning behind his beliefs, and that in itself makes me more mad then anything else in this thread.

When I say he laughs at "Christian Morality"... WHCSC comes back with a literal response "What "Christian Morality" did he laugh at?" What is that response? He knows damn good and well what I meant. His response is one that diverts the exact thing he is turning the other cheek to.

• Calling people stupid or dumb, because they don't agree with him(I can see why GBRHuskers, 4.6.3 ect... voted for him)
How stupid are the people of Iowa?” after talking about a poll showing Ben Carson was beating him in Iowa

Edit: "The people of Iowa that he called stupid gave him 6 electorals" So I guess what he says is the truth? He calls them stupid, and they vote for him

Me calling him "Shallow minded" is that hurtful? Well Trump does that 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Deal with it!

Like I said. You are exactly what you claim to hate. A hateful racist.

1. I am disappointed in Rural America. I would really like to know the thought process that goes through your heads? I know there are some of you on here so please fill me in.

If you can tell me anything positive about him, I really need to hear what it is? I need to hear something to keep my sanity! The only things I hear from Trump supporters is Benghazi and the emails, and the fact that she is married to Bill Clinton and it will just be more of the same.

2. I am sickened by how many people vote on Abortion views alone. Do you really think Trump is going to stop it from happening? Seriously people you use your head, he will not make this a focal point. Abortion clinics will not go away.

These same people that vote against Abortion are the same ones that vote Conservative and don't want to help pay for these baby's being born. It is like you guys are pro birth not pro life

3. I know there is a lot of people that voted for Trump to say F*** the establishment. They want change, and more of the same is not good. The man has been ****ing us for years. Do yourself a favor and do a little research before you go out and vote

4. I teach my kid it is not okay to be a bully, and that he needs to respect people for who they are. What do I tell him now? We have President that does those exact things that I teach my son not to do. How sad is that!

5. Trump has in fact proven out of his own mouth that he is Sexist and Racist. It saddens me that over half of America is okay with that?

I could go on and on about how many things are wrong with what happened last night, but it's not going to change anyone's minds. My Presidential choice was John Kasich, but forget about stability. Hillary should not have been the Democratic Candidate either, but I digress

How sad must some liberals be today, realizing Hillary couldn't beat Putin in a U.S. election? That's what they told me for a year, Trump = Putin, and she still couldn't win. Wow. Obviously she never had anywhere near the support we were being told. Shocking. What a great day. Gonna go out for a drink with my father in law now and we're going to watch liberal news anchors cry at 5. The excitement for me rivals our game a few hours before Oregon.

1. I am disappointed in Rural America. I would really like to know the thought process that goes through your heads? I know there are some of you on here so please fill me in.

If you can tell me anything positive about him, I really need to hear what it is? I need to hear something to keep my sanity! The only things I hear from Trump supporters is Benghazi and the emails, and the fact that she is married to Bill Clinton and it will just be more of the same.

2. I am sickened by how many people vote on Abortion views alone. Do you really think Trump is going to stop it from happening? Seriously people you use your head, he will not make this a focal point. Abortion clinics will not go away.

These same people that vote against Abortion are the same ones that vote Conservative and don't want to help pay for these baby's being born. It is like you guys are pro birth not pro life

3. I know there is a lot of people that voted for Trump to say F*** the establishment. They want change, and more of the same is not good. The man has been ****ing us for years. Do yourself a favor and do a little research before you go out and vote

4. I teach my kid it is not okay to be a bully, and that he needs to respect people for who they are. What do I tell him now? We have President that does those exact things that I teach my son not to do. How sad is that!

5. Trump has in fact proven out of his own mouth that he is Sexist and Racist. It saddens me that over half of America is okay with that?

I could go on and on about how many things are wrong with what happened last night, but it's not going to change anyone's minds. My Presidential choice was John Kasich, but forget about stability. Hillary should not have been the Democratic Candidate either, but I digress
Not sure why this needs to be explained - but here it goes and try to keep up.
- nobody's owns him. He took money from no one. George Soros, Koch Brothers, Wall Street, special interest of any type. Who does he owe? The American people who voted him in.
- democrat party believes people need to be managed under programs. Trump believes individuals can make better decisions than a centralized institution.
- research most projects Trump has done in his life. They come in under budget, ahead of schedule, and are state of the art. Check out his hotel on Penn Ave near the white house. The gov projects always cost taxpayers more than estimated, are always years past due and are subpar, and serve the needs of lobbyists.
- Trump has been broke by nearly a billion and worked himself through it. Some casualties through bankruptcy laws to bankers. The govt is broke and last POTUS tacked on an additional 10 trillion. Now every single American has a $200,000 IOU stamped on our foreheads. Hilary would continue this trend.
- our foreign policy has no backbone even though we bring all the money to the table and take all the risk. Spineless deals we have done with trading partners are embarrassing. Trump will equalize these for America and likely give us an advantage again.
Trump has built companies, created jobs, and employed thousands of people. Where have Hillary's paychecks come from her entire life?
Believes in term limits in congress to drain the swamp on both sides of the isle.
Have you noticed the terror Europe is experiencing with open borders? He wants to prevent that from happening to us and set up an immigration program that vets people who come through. I know, you think he wants to close the borders because that is what CNN tells you - let's see what happens
Bring back an American identity. When you come into the country, you learn our language, pledge alligence to our flag. Not force us to learn your language and fly your home countries flag.
His companies are more diverse than average American corporations in race and sex.

I expect to see a wall built.
I expect ISIS to be defeated.
I expect same sex marriage to be overturned.
I expect women to be punished for having an abortion.
I expect the US to get out of NATO.
I expect American companies to be penalized for sending jobs overseas.
I expect Hillary to be locked up.

To add:
I expect repeal of Obamacare
I expect suspension of admission of Syrian refugees
I expect an order to review of every single regulation issued over the last eight years
I expect termination of every single unconstitutional executive order signed by President Obama
I expect lifting all regulations that are hurting our workers and our businesses
I expect we renegotiate NAFTA and withdraw from Trans-Pacific Partnership
I expect the biggest tax cuts since Reagan
I expect elimination of Common Core in public schools
I expect nomination of a Supreme Court justice to replace the late Antonin Scalia

I really hope his team does not dissuade him from throwing Hilary in jail

I'm am a racist? So I am a racist of my exact race Caucasian Male... Right? Do you know what racist means?
Yes. I know what it means. Doesn't mean I can't just throw the word around like you (and people like you) do to people they don't agree with.
Real racism is disgusting. Using the term as a political tool is asinine.

Yes. I know what it means. Doesn't mean I can't just throw the word around like you (and people like you) do to people they don't agree with.
Real racism is disgusting. Using the term as a political tool is asinine.
I call a person a racist on factual evidence...

By the way you are amazing at Trolling... Better give GBR some guidance

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re not sending you, they’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bring crime. They’re rapists… And some, I assume, are good people.”

Just another casually racial slur, then…

“Our great African-American President hasn’t exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Baltimore.”

Those are racist comments, and directly out of our Presidents mouth

Yep, sticks & stones may break our bones, but not answering distress calls from Benghazi gets people killed.

Reactions: GBRhuskers
Yep, sticks & stones may break our bones, but not answering distress calls from Benghazi gets people killed.
Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi... Give me something else people! Hillary Clinton was not the only one involved in that s***

A silver lining to Trump's win last night: hopefully we're done hearing about emails and Benghazi.

I imagine it won't be long until the first scandal comes up in the new administration. Then the roles will reverse, with Ds milking it for all it's worth and more, and Rs claiming it doesn't matter. Yay.

Hey how many people died in the Iraq over weapons of mass destruction that didn't exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT