ADVERTISEMENT

Is HE better than what we've got?

AM avg 5.7 ypc for a QB and threw for 71% last year....quit crying. He was playing with BUMS! Only downfall is the turnovers.

AM avg 5.7 ypc for a QB and threw for 71% last year....quit crying. He was playing with BUMS! Only downfall is the turnovers.

Of course the average pass was between the LOS (give or take) and 3 yards downfield.

edit - the guy who didn't have the ability to be a QB and transferred completed 63% and averaged 9.7 ypc.

Last edited:
Martinez shits the bed when you really need him to make a play. I don't care what his individual stats are.. Worst QB in Nebraska history. Yep, even worse than Joe Dailey.

I hate it when peoole beat around the bush...just give it to me straight!!!

I am not as down on him as others and think, or hope, he can stay healthy and prove the doubters wrong. I place 50% of the blame of his poor play on SF to.

I hate it when peoole beat around the bush...just give it to me straight!!!

I am not as down on him as others and think, or hope, he can stay healthy and prove the doubters wrong. I place 50% of the blame of his poor play on SF to.
I don't put his poor play on SF. But Scott's decision to recruit him and keep him in starting roles, is most amusing.

The losing seasons won't stop until he gets someone else in here who is actually a competitive athlete.

Scott also let a guy leave who is competitive , and kept the guy that doesn't have the confidence to consistently "score".

• Haha
Reactions: WHCSC
no interceptions.

but of course you have to compare him to QB's who actually played on a consistent basis..

But everyone wants to defend the kid who can't even win 50%.. I mean you have to be pretty stupid as a coach to let that keep going.

But now at Nebraska, nobody cares anymore.. happy to be 5th in the division.

Reactions: Husker_AMG63
Another of Harbaugh's failed diamond in the rough players.

Had 1 really good game then turned into overcooked spinach.

Go Blue!

I don't put his poor play on SF. But Scott's decision to recruit him and keep him in starting roles, is most amusing.

The losing seasons won't stop until he gets someone else in here who is actually a competitive athlete.

Scott also let a guy leave who is competitive , and kept the guy that doesn't have the confidence to consistently "score".
Why wouldn’t Frost recruit him? Wtf are you serious? He was the #10 dual threat QB in the country and he got him from Tennessee! Has he sucked balls? Yes! But nobody else on this roster is going to start ahead of him because they are even worse. Wtf do you want Frost to do? No too high school qb is coming to Nebraska. AM was the best player Frost could bring in.

Why wouldn’t Frost recruit him? Wtf are you serious? He was the #10 dual threat QB in the country and he got him from Tennessee! Has he sucked balls? Yes! But nobody else on this roster is going to start ahead of him because they are even worse. Wtf do you want Frost to do? No too high school qb is coming to Nebraska. AM was the best player Frost could bring in.

Amart sucks. He's a loser until proven otherwise. Frost would have been run out of town if he wasn't legacy. Recruiting/sticking with Amart could be his undoing. We suck with Amart under center.

Of course the average pass was between the LOS (give or take) and 3 yards downfield.

edit - the guy who didn't have the ability to be a QB and transferred completed 63% and averaged 9.7 ypc.

AM doesn't call the plays - sounds like your beef is with Frost.

AM doesn't call the plays - sounds like your beef is with Frost.
Would you call plays downfield for the worst downfield passer in the conference 2 years running? I wouldn’t.

AM is also the worst passer from a clean pocket in the B1G.

The fact Frost can apply so much makeup to his pig under center that people still think he’s a viable pageant contender is a Herculean feat. No wonder there’s no time leftover for special teams.

Last edited:
Wouldn't matter what QB they bring in. They could bring in Patrick Mahomes and screw it up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT