ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa Wisconsin

The point remains you have zero, nada, zip chance against Iowa on Black Friday (once again).
No, that's not the point at all. The point is that you are pathetic psychopath with no life that can't remember if you're pretending to be a Nebraska fan or not. When Iowa wins on Black Friday you will still be in need of medication for schizophrenia.

Your juvenile ass had zero intent to "talk about decent football" when coming to the Nebraska board. Also, find one post on this board where we've thumped our chest about the past. That shit is the most tired narrative from opposing fans. You really are that stupid I guess. Let me guess, you gonna respond with a kNowledge joke? You really suck at this, little kid.
I suspect someone here is a tad miffed. Step away from the board and go to your happy place. Tomorrow is a better day.

Not once in the past when nebraska has won or lost or when iowa has won or lost have I ever even thought about going over to their board.
Imagine being a fan of a team who just won a game spending time at the board of a 3 win team to talk crap. Absolutely miserable existence. This is why Iowa will stay little brother. Its their own doing.
Imagine being so full of napoleon syndrome and obsessed enough with a team to create a fake handle and pretend to be a fan of the team and spend time on their board. Absolutely pathetic, sad existence.
Get lives.

Not once in the past when nebraska has won or lost or when iowa has won or lost have I ever even thought about going over to their board.
Imagine being a fan of a team who just won a game spending time at the board of a 3 win team to talk crap. Absolutely miserable existence. This is why Iowa will stay little brother. Its their own doing.
Imagine being so full of napoleon syndrome and obsessed enough with a team to create a fake handle and pretend to be a fan of the team and spend time on their board. Absolutely pathetic, sad existence.
Get lives.
You're always a 3 win team so what's your point?

SKIRTSIN has repeatedly called me names and I have remained civil and I'm being threatened to be kicked out. What happened to friendly banter amoung sports fans? Has this board gotten that soft? Hilarious!!
You’re just another agitator among many that show up here. I suggest you go to your teams board, might be a better fit for you.

Nebby scored three pts. How boring is that? And you're in last place. Know who you are.
Maybe you would score more if Sonny boy was rolled up on the sidelines and daddy Kirk could call more of a boring offense..

I was watching Ole Miss and Bama and the Husker game instead of the pillow fight Ioway and Wisky put on..

Nebraska had as a many yards as Ioway and not having our starting QB..

Reactions: headcard
Should they call this game the racist bowl?
my favorite is how all you little yappy ankle biters only come around when your team is "winning"

we've missed you guys these last couple months! welcome back, sweetheart. you can never stay away long
I hate Iowa with a passion but that Ole fvck ferentz always seems to coach them up as the season progresses. Wish we had a coach that could coach up.

I guess when you’re one of the worst p5 teams over a 20 year period you start resorting to this kind of crap, like screaming racism. But when you can’t talk football because you suck so bad, you deflect.

And by the way, Iowa and WI will bend nebraska over and make them bite on the pillow.
We're the worst over the last six years for sure. We were disappointing from 2002-2016, but respectable and won four division championships in that 15-season span.

Now, as for Iowa, I just moved from Iowa City to Baltimore and have never been happier about leaving a place.

That written, the Hawkeye defense and special teams are a marvel.

It is annoying that the team doing it wears black and yellow, but if you can't admire what Phil Parker does with his DBs and as the DC, then you just don't appreciate great fundamental football played by tough, well-coached young men who generally are a credit to their communities.

And while special teams are sometimes often a matter of finding some good kickers and punters, LeVar Woods' success at finding playmakers in punt returns, punt blocks, etc., is also stunning. They lose Charlie Jones this year at PR, and finally trot out Cooper DeJean, who turns a Wisconsin punt into an extremely short field, which is exactly what the Iowa offense needs to score touchdowns.

No TRUE hate for Iowa football players and coaches here. Just the fans, the city, the state, the color scheme, the stadium, the Heartland sanctimony, etc.

And, yes, we're lubing up for Black Friday.

Get lives.
Please speak english

Lol, don't flatter yourself kid. I'm fine, you're the one on a Nebraska board trying to talk shìt.
Also, find one post on this board where we've thumped our chest about the past. That shit is the most tired narrative from opposing fans.

Why do all boards say it then? Is it everybody else and not you?
Check my history KID!! I don't talk trash unless tough guys like you start it. I've got socks older than you.
RENT FREE, thank you.

Also, find one post on this board where we've thumped our chest about the past. That shit is the most tired narrative from opposing fans.

Check my history KID!! I don't talk trash unless tough guys like you start it. I've got socks older than you.
RENT FREE, thank you.
Rent free is you pulling up a week old thread because your feelings are still hurt 😆

We're the worst over the last six years for sure. We were disappointing from 2002-2016, but respectable and won four division championships in that 15-season span.

Now, as for Iowa, I just moved from Iowa City to Baltimore and have never been happier about leaving a place.

That written, the Hawkeye defense and special teams are a marvel.

It is annoying that the team doing it wears black and yellow, but if you can't admire what Phil Parker does with his DBs and as the DC, then you just don't appreciate great fundamental football played by tough, well-coached young men who generally are a credit to their communities.

And while special teams are sometimes often a matter of finding some good kickers and punters, LeVar Woods' success at finding playmakers in punt returns, punt blocks, etc., is also stunning. They lose Charlie Jones this year at PR, and finally trot out Cooper DeJean, who turns a Wisconsin punt into an extremely short field, which is exactly what the Iowa offense needs to score touchdowns.

No TRUE hate for Iowa football players and coaches here. Just the fans, the city, the state, the color scheme, the stadium, the Heartland sanctimony, etc.

And, yes, we're lubing up for Black Friday.
You posted in the wrong thread. 😉

RENT FREE, thank you.
Can you not afford new socks?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT