ADVERTISEMENT

MBB: Big Ten Tourney Predictions

cruelhalo

Defensive Coordinator
Jun 27, 2003
My picks are in bold. Penn St has been solid in the tourney the last few years (7-3). As far as upsets, Maryland looks like they don't care. It wouldn't surprise me if Minnesota beats Michigan St and the same goes for Iowa potentially beating Illinois if that matchup happens. I also think Rutgers could beat Wisconsin but I went the other way. I hope I don't regret it but I allowed some homerism and put Nebraska in the final v Purdue.

1. Rutgers v Maryland
2. Michigan v Penn St

3. Minnesota v Michigan St
4. Rutgers v Wisconsin
5. Ohio St v Iowa
6. Penn St v Indiana

7. Michigan St v Purdue
8. Wisconsin v Northwestern
9. Iowa v Illinois
10. Penn St v Nebraska

11. Northwestern v Purdue
12.Nebraska v Illinois

13. Nebraska v Purdue

I think Nebraska plays Indiana and the Hoosiers make it close. They’re playing well rn. I like Illinois to win this thing, tho. I think they have the most talent in the league.
Ya Indiana is difficult to figure out. Since the rumors about Woodson died down, they seem to be playing well - 4 in a row. Honestly, I think Penn St could put a scare in this tournament.

My picks are in bold. Penn St has been solid in the tourney the last few years (7-3). As far as upsets, Maryland looks like they don't care. It wouldn't surprise me if Minnesota beats Michigan St and the same goes for Iowa potentially beating Illinois if that matchup happens. I also think Rutgers could beat Wisconsin but I went the other way. I hope I don't regret it but I allowed some homerism and put Nebraska in the final v Purdue.

1. Rutgers v Maryland
2. Michigan v Penn St

3. Minnesota v Michigan St
4. Rutgers v Wisconsin
5. Ohio St v Iowa
6. Penn St v Indiana

7. Michigan St v Purdue
8. Wisconsin v Northwestern
9. Iowa v Illinois
10. Penn St v Nebraska

11. Northwestern v Purdue
12.Nebraska v Illinois

13. Nebraska v Purdue
I'll go with it. Since it's not a gambling thread I'm going with the Huskers for the win Alex

I think Nebraska plays Indiana and the Hoosiers make it close. They’re playing well rn. I like Illinois to win this thing, tho. I think they have the most talent in the league.
Sadly the Illini just don't match up well (most teams don't) with PU.

I also think OSU beats Iowa and might beat the Illini...OSU is playing well right now

Reactions: ATX Husker
Sadly the Illini just don't match up well (most teams don't) with PU.

I also think OSU beats Iowa and might beat the Illini...OSU is playing well right now
Thursdays game between Bucknuts and the Clarkeyes will be the best game that day. Both been playing very well down the stretch and the 3rd seed bracket has it easier than the 2 seed bracket...

Thursdays game between Bucknuts and the Clarkeyes will be the best game that day. Both been playing very well down the stretch and the 3rd seed bracket has it easier than the 2 seed bracket...
Yeah that should be a fun game!

I guess define playing well down the stretch. Iowa is 2-2 in their last 4 and 4-3 in their last 7. Ohio St, yes as was stated, won 5 of last 6.

I guess define playing well down the stretch. Iowa is 2-2 in their last 4 and 4-3 in their last 7. Ohio St, yes as was stated, won 5 of last 6.
I'm sorta second-guessing my Ohio St pick. A lot of tough games to pick at this stage, with this conference.

Just getting to Saturday and CBS would be really nice. Think they are stuck in the 8/9game which isn't ideal but it's not like they are winning it all so why not go against a 1 seed on the way out

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Just getting to Saturday and CBS would be really nice. Think they are stuck in the 8/9game which isn't ideal but it's not like they are winning it all so why not go against a 1 seed on the way out
That would be cool if they made it to Saturday and Tominaga goes off. The hype would be fun. It would be off the charts.

Maryland putting foot to Rutgers ass right now. Rutgers starting 5 has 19 points with 7 minutes to go in the game.

We should beat either of these two tomorrow, they both stink.

MSU might all be fouled out by the end
Izzo's postgame presser should be a hoot. He's a crybaby, but my God there were some horrible calls in this game.

Funny to watch Edey take a 15-foot stroll without dribbling and have Bardo insist, "It looked awkward but I thought he kept his pivot foot down!"

Yeh, he dragged his foot all the way across the lane, but it didn't leave the floor.

Reactions: huskerfan66
The Floppers from Wisconsin might have been better off without Chucky today, since the rest of the team seems to realize that Storr is far and away their best player. Way easier for Storr to put up 30 points when Chucky's not monopolizing the ball.

• Haha
Reactions: huskerfan66
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT