ADVERTISEMENT

I will just leave this here!!!

I don't think most LSU fans are going to love that hire, and why Bo would take that job is beyond me because he cannot possibly need the money...but LSU could do worse and I think it would be a good hire.
Dont forget he was already DC at LSU and did great. LSU was 11-2, 11-2, and 12-2 while Bo was there. He only left LSU to be our Head Coach. He even had a different D Tackle up for the Heisman back then in Glenn Dorsey.

I think Bo going back for the same job with LSU would be a great move for both parties.

No, this happened in ohio. Dont have the link, but it wasn't a good look.
Just bringing his job home,and not telling his kid whats up, not good

Don't you think he kid knew "what was up" because of like...newspapers, the internet, radio call in shows, ESPN, the local news...friends at school, enemies at school...so and and so on?

Plus, is it really bad for a father to chat with his family about work?

Bo peaked early, slowly kept it level. Those who praise him doing better than BC, go ahead, that is saying absolutely nothing.

Reactions: HuskerO
I don't care about Bo (or anyone that is not my family or a friend) but if you some of you saw Bo walking on water you would run to your laptops to post that he didn't know how to swim.
Well, he's an A hole, he hates us, he's not HC material, but if you check, I did say this could work out if he and coach O can get along, and he can handle being a DC.

I don't want him as a coach, a head of a program, wrong look,hate us or not,e is what he is.

Bo in a nutshell
He'll never be known for his wins, only the wins he should have won, but didn't.
I think I read he has one of the lowest upset records in our history, yet, one of the highest teams he should beat records.
Were we favored when wiscy scored 70?

Bo in a nutshell
He'll never be known for his wins, only the wins he should have won, but didn't.
I think I read he has one of the lowest upset records in our history, yet, one of the highest teams he should beat records.
Were we favored when wiscy scored 70?

Ha...Bo Pelini will go down as the only coach whose wins don't really count as wins because he beat teams he was supposed to beat.

Tell you what. Before the season started when the early betting lines were released...The Huskers were favored in every game but OSU...Sometimes even beating the teams you are supposed to beat is not so easy.

Reactions: Husker_AMG63
Ha...Bo Pelini will go down as the only coach whose wins don't really count as wins because he beat teams he was supposed to beat.

Tell you what. Before the season started when the early betting lines were released...The Huskers were favored in every game but OSU...Sometimes even beating the teams you are supposed to beat is not so easy.
It really wasn't me that said this, though I happen to agree with it. He was a bad look, poisoned himself and possibly some players from anything Nebraska, crapped on the fan base, and let it become victim stage when things were leaked.
Again, I agree with his attitude towards our admin at the time, but, like I said, him being a great father, we saw the results. Him being a great coach, we saw the results there too in the team.
Bo can't be man enough to keep this crap to himself, and has burned bridges and pissed away things, if he'd only kept his mouth shut.

It really wasn't me that said this, though I happen to agree with it. He was a bad look, poisoned himself and possibly some players from anything Nebraska, crapped on the fan base, and let it become victim stage when things were leaked.
Again, I agree with his attitude towards our admin at the time, but, like I said, him being a great father, we saw the results. Him being a great coach, we saw the results there too in the team.
Bo can't be man enough to keep this crap to himself, and has burned bridges and pissed away things, if he'd only kept his mouth shut.

Yikes...this reads like the tagline to the movie The Accused. Haha

Pelini basically gave up on recruiting while trying to get himself fired with pay in his final few years. He is largely responsible for the past 5 seasons of Husker agony (and probably proud of it given what has come out of his and his family's mouth since he left), but yeah, defend him and prop him up as a great guy.

With that said, he will probably do well at LSU with Coach O carrying the recruiting load.

Reactions: NorthwoodHusker
Until later that year when they hung what 70 on us??

Except that they called off the dogs they could have put up 90 pretty easily.

Having said that, I think DC at LSU is the perfect place for Pelini and they would continue to succeed with him in that role.

i defend nothing except 8-9 wins every year, which frankly, are becoming a distant memory...

What was the cheap shot? That you are soft skinned? I mean, is that a cheap shot? I feel like it is not really that big of a deal.

I watch Hallmark Holiday movies because I like them and they make me smile and sometimes cry a bit. Big deal.

You think your smart ass comments change the way of us feel about anything? It's like you are incredulous that anyone would not like Bo Pelini. Talk about obtuse.

You think your smart ass comments change the way of us feel about anything? It's like you are incredulous that anyone would not like Bo Pelini. Talk about obtuse.

Good lord, I hope they don't change the way anyone feels about anything. This is a message board, not real life.

Do not let random message board postings change your mind on anything!

Reactions: 3buzzmable
i defend nothing except 8-9 wins every year, which frankly, are becoming a distant memory...
I get that, and even the old comeback,even MR won that many.
But this team has been in a tailspin for a long time, with Bo being the biggest part of it happening.
The teams around us got better,still are, we regressed. We lost depth, had holes in our rosters etc.
Bo would of had to have changed to continue that nine win a year thing, he never showed his recruiting was getting better, and as long ago as it seems, its even longer since we were relevant,meaning, every coach has it tougher out recruiting the further away we get.

This isn't by any means only Bo's fault, but being here the longest, its mostly his. We needed to rebuild, it was too late to maintain, and I just want fans to understand, Bo was every bit the part of our decline, record or not,and is supposedly the reason why he was fired, it wasn't enough then, now we have to rebuild just to get there, then move beyond that. Bo carries that with him too, as being part of it, it aint all about the wins.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT