ADVERTISEMENT

I will just leave this here!!!

"Our crowd. What a bunch of f------ fair-weather f------ — they can all kiss my ass out the f------ door. 'Cause the day is f------ coming now. We'll see what they can do when I'm f------ gone."

Bo Pelini, October 8,2011

giphy.gif

Reactions: HBK4life and WHCSC
"Our crowd. What a bunch of f------ fair-weather f------ — they can all kiss my ass out the f------ door. 'Cause the day is f------ coming now. We'll see what they can do when I'm f------ gone."

Bo Pelini, October 8,2011

giphy.gif

Didnt blame him a bit for saying it because it was true.

This was after a season of beating Washington, #12 Penn St, Ohio St, #10 Michigan St, Minnesota and Iowa.

The following year with his recruits winning the B1G west.

Now look at us.

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
Trurh hurts.

Hopefully we learned.

Which is why I'm fine with giving Frost time which is next year.

No coach worth a damn takes more than 3 years, let alone 2 to show it.
He sure hasnt. He railed at the fans at ysu, not enough showing up. He's lost control, and so does every team he coaches. He's a loser in the end. Or, at the end of the day,he's a loser.

Reactions: bigboxes
Trurh hurts.

Hopefully we learned.

Which is why I'm fine with giving Frost time which is next year.

No coach worth a damn takes more than 3 years, let alone 2 to show it.

You have such a weird take on this. Bo is a jackass because that is who he is. The fans didn't make him a jackass.

He continues to be a jackass even though he isn't at Nebraska. He was a jackass before he was at Nebraska.

Bo = Jackass

certainly, we're less forgetful about bo's glaring weaknesses than most, but the bottomline (WINS) has not been equaled.
simple as that.
i hope with all my heart, that Scott pulls it together.

certainly, we're less forgetful about bo's glaring weaknesses than most, but the bottomline (WINS) has not been equaled.
simple as that.
i hope with all my heart, that Scott pulls it together.
Just think how rotten this is to our program, having an asshat as our fondest winning days.
This needs to change, and I dont care what anyone thinks of the asshat.

Its a stain on this program,deeply embedded that needs to be removed.
Go SF! GBR!

Just think how rotten this is to our program, having an asshat as our fondest winning days.
This needs to change, and I dont care what anyone thinks of the asshat.

Its a stain on this program,deeply embedded that needs to be removed.
Go SF! GBR!
not our fondest winning days....
and again, i won't defend much except for the w-l record.
i will continue to support N, SF and staff, thru thick and thin.
GBR.

Reactions: NorthwoodHusker
Didnt blame him a bit for saying it because it was true.

This was after a season of beating Washington, #12 Penn St, Ohio St, #10 Michigan St, Minnesota and Iowa.

The following year with his recruits winning the B1G west.

Now look at us.
Not sure if you're serious....

Washington finished 7-6
Penn St finished unranked
Ohio St at 6-7
Iowa at 7-6
Minnesota at 3-9
Michigan St finishing at #10 was a really good win, but the trashing by Wisconsin & Michigan were embarrassing for a 4th year coach....

Not sure if you're serious....

Washington finished 7-6
Penn St finished unranked
Ohio St at 6-7
Iowa at 7-6
Minnesota at 3-9
Michigan St finishing at #10 was a really good win, but the trashing by Wisconsin & Michigan were embarrassing for a 4th year coach....
Shhhh, we don't play anyone coming up, the Big was better then and Bo is unBolevable

We can't get over how he would regularly get thrashed against ranked opponents. It has nothing to do with 9-10 wins. 9-10 wins should be the minimum. Once Callahan's recruits were gone, there went Bo's vaunted D. In other words, Bo has to have superior talent to overcome his ineptitude.

Just because the replacement coach didn't work out doesn't meant that Pelini didn't need to go. I'm hopeful that Coach Frost can rebuild this program's foundation and so should you.

IDPHzCu.jpg
I agree Bo's time was up after 7 years. I don't think he was on the trajectory to get over the hump. I do appreciate that he was able to field competitive teams year in and out. I think he genuinely cared about his players and ran a clean program while he was here. No I didn't like his attitude towards the fan, but it's not like anything he said was untrue. Some of you have a weird obsession with him and it's probably best if you move on.

They must have connections everywhere, but Footballscoop really does a good job of getting ahead of coaching changes.

Well, he's an A hole, he hates us, he's not HC material, but if you check, I did say this could work out if he and coach O can get along, and he can handle being a DC.

I don't want him as a coach, a head of a program, wrong look,hate us or not,e is what he is.

I would hire Bo to be a DC and then pull a Saban and not let him talk to the press. Bo is just not cutout to deal with the outside world. I think the players liked him.

Hate Bo as HC, like him as a DC where he's enjoying the recruiting fruit of someone else's labors. He's clearly a good DT and LB coach, and better than average coordinator. What he sucks at is schmoozing the fans, standing in front of the media, and kissing 16-year-old butt in recruiting.
Agree 100%. Bo is much better as a Defensive Coordinator role than a Head Coach.

With the right players his scheme is very good. LSU has major talent and probably always will get elite players. He is good at relating with players on a personal level. There are many cases where players have said they’d run through a wall for him.

He dislikes facing the media and being the face of a program. So good for him. this is his wheelhouse.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT