ADVERTISEMENT

Will the ACC survive?

Not that it's worth anymore than anybody else's opinion, but Tony Altimore put out his REALIGNMENT ATTRACTIVENESS REPORT. I'm sure several on here have seen it.

Basically, he's looking at it from I think it said 50 factors and ranked every FBS school. K state made the top 60 just ahead of the likes of Boston College (who stands no chance of getting invited to any P2 conference) and Army.

Where's NU? 23rd right below Cal and Iowa.

He's coming at it from a draft aspect of how they would be picked off the BOARD in a hypothetical draft situation by ESPN/Fox and others.

NU at 23rd after 20 years of misery. K state at 58 after being decent. NU starts winning and getting back to bowls will imo return to top 15 minimum.
There's not going to be 58 teams in the P2. K-State is on the outside looking in.

Not that it's worth anymore than anybody else's opinion, but Tony Altimore put out his REALIGNMENT ATTRACTIVENESS REPORT. I'm sure several on here have seen it.

Basically, he's looking at it from I think it said 50 factors and ranked every FBS school. K state made the top 60 just ahead of the likes of Boston College (who stands no chance of getting invited to any P2 conference) and Army.

Where's NU? 23rd right below Cal and Iowa.

He's coming at it from a draft aspect of how they would be picked off the BOARD in a hypothetical draft situation by ESPN/Fox and others.

NU at 23rd after 20 years of misery. K state at 58 after being decent. NU starts winning and getting back to bowls will imo return to top 15 minimum.
Get ready for Averitas to come defend the power towel honor.

Get ready for Averitas to come defend the power towel honor.
Basically, according to this model, there are 12 B1G teams that seperate themselves off from the rest of the conference. There's 8 SEC and 8 ACC teams that do as well. The rest of the ACC would fit right in with the Big12. The top Big 12 team is about equal to the middle of the pack of the SEC or the B1G and what's left from the ACC and then it slides pretty hard and fast.

One of the popular April Fool's posts is FSU and Clemson announcing they're joining the B1G Conference for 2025. Laughing

Reactions: scarletred
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT