ADVERTISEMENT

I know it is pre-season but...

Packers gave up 39 to Philly in the first half? Is Pelini in the house?
I just hope Cobb is ok. He hurt his shoulder. To lose your teams top 2 WR's for the season before the REAL season starts would be a real kick in the nutz. Preseason should be 2 games tops. To lose top players in meaningless games like this is ridiculous!!

I just hope Cobb is ok. He hurt his shoulder. To lose Jordy and Cobb in preseason would be a real kick in the nutz. Presesaon should be 2 games tops. To lose top players in meaningless games like this is ridiculous!!

I agree with 2 games max pre-season. Pre-season games are money makers. Decades ago when players had to work jobs in the off season and would come to camp.out of shape 4 pr-season games were necessary. Today, players don't have to work, and there's off season workouts.

I agree with 2 games max pre-season. Pre-season games are money makers. Decades ago when players had to work jobs in the off season and would come to camp.out of shape 4 pr-season games were necessary. Today, players don't have to work, and there's off season workouts.
The coaches don't have to play the starters IF they think they don't need the work. The whole number of games thing is ridiculous to me. I would much rather play a game than scrimmage or practice. Life involves risks. Suit me up, put me in, let the chips fall where they may. The ONLY ones bitching about preseason games are the guys that have it made and don't want to lose the gravy train. Give me the opportunity to take a little physical risk and potentially set my family up financially for life by playing football and I would do it in a heartbeat. Reducing preseason games would drastically cut the number of new faces in the league.

The coaches don't have to play the starters IF they think they don't need the work. The whole number of games thing is ridiculous to me. I would much rather play a game than scrimmage or practice. Life involves risks. Suit me up, put me in, let the chips fall where they may. The ONLY ones bitching about preseason games are the guys that have it made and don't want to lose the gravy train. Give me the opportunity to take a little physical risk and potentially set my family up financially for life by playing football and I would do it in a heartbeat. Reducing preseason games would drastically cut the number of new faces in the league.
This is spot on. Coaches don't have to play any particular players. Injuries happen. If you have to blame someone, blame the coach, not the league.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT