ADVERTISEMENT

Super Bowl point spread

Philly +2???

I'll take Kansas City, straight up.

It would help if I knew who the league already selected to win, but since I don't have access to the script I'll have to guess. Which begs the question...when does the league decide who's going to win?? How much advance notice do both teams get??
No the line is -2 Eagles..

Philly +2???

I'll take Kansas City, straight up.

It would help if I knew who the league already selected to win, but since I don't have access to the script I'll have to guess. Which begs the question...when does the league decide who's going to win?? How much advance notice do both teams get??
If it were Brady or Rodgers we would know before kickoff just by looking at them. Good questions though. I’ll have a pick closer to game time. I’d say the public will mostly be on the Eagles. Definitely pay attention to the other sports connections where the same cities or QBs schools are playing each other. That often hits and did so flawlessly yesterday.

I would much rather had the Bengals playing against the Eagles but a couple of calls didn’t go their way…

Should be a close game, we’ll see if Mahomes ankle improves in two weeks and I think the Eagles have the better defensive team which maybe the reason why the Eagles are -2 favorite..

The media continues to make sure that you care that both QBs are black for this game. They do not mention that Feb 12th is Abe Lincoln’s birthday. The first time the Super Bowl has ever been on Feb 12th.

The media continues to make sure that you care that both QBs are black for this game. They do not mention that Feb 12th is Abe Lincoln’s birthday. The first time the Super Bowl has ever been on Feb 12th.

🤣 Last I checked Patrick Mahomes isn’t black. His mother is white and his father is black, meaning he is half and half. Well and that would be assuming his father is descended from 100% African ancestry and his mother is descended from 100% European ancestry.

The media never misses an opportunity to showcase or talk about black people now...hell if an alien landed on our planet and just watched TV for a year it would think 90% of the people on our planet are black. Hardly a new thang and doesn't mean the fix was in just so this could be discussed.
I totally agree. The NFL is the same and I believe they do occasionally script games/seasons around racial storylines.

To start the 2019 season: ESPN declared that was “The year of the black quarterback”. That year: Kyler Murray won offensive rookie of the year, Lamar Jackson won MVP and Pat Mahomes won the Super Bowl. I know I know…not proof. Just one hell of a coincidence.

Last edited:
🤣 Last I checked Patrick Mahomes isn’t black. His mother is white and his father is black, meaning he is half and half. Well and that would be assuming his father is descended from 100% African ancestry and his mother is descended from 100% European ancestry.
I agree with you but you can see that doesn’t matter to the media. If you are any amount black, you are declared “black”

Hey, at least the new Jake from State Farm is black…

On a side note, those commercials are pretty funny
So are the mayhem ones from Allstate

Interesting note on the Bengals scores in losing their big games.
They lost the Super Bowl last year 20-23
They lost their opening game this season on 9/11…20-23 (Steelers)
They lost their final game to the chiefs in 2023…20-23

I think the Eagles win this one. They really have their run game going right now
They're just a different team. A true throwback, with a modern twist. The Birds are right there with with the best teams ever when it comes to rushing TDs, sacks, etc. They win in the trenches, whereas most other successful teams want to light up the scoreboard with glitzy offense. Philly just beats you up and down.

Just looked at Philly's schedule for this year and it appears to have sucked ass. No wonder they won so many games....haha. Chiefs going to have a field day with them.

• Haha
Reactions: EmormousDouchebag
Just looked at Philly's schedule for this year and it appears to have sucked ass. No wonder they won so many games....haha. Chiefs going to have a field day with them.

Was this sarcasm or do you think the record of the Eagles opponents isn’t indicative of how good they are? The overall record of the Chiefs opponents was 129-156-2. The Eagles opponents, 134-149-6.

Sunday, September 11at
logo
Lions
W
-
64,537Ford Field
Monday, September 19vs
logo
Vikings
W
-
69,879Lincoln Financial Field
Sunday, September 25at
logo
Commanders
W
-
64,426FedExField
Sunday, October 02vs
logo
Jaguars
W
-
Sunday, October 09at
logo
Cardinals
W
-
63,919State Farm Stadium
Sunday, October 16vs
logo
Cowboys
W
-
Sunday, October 30vs
logo
Steelers
W
-
Thursday, November 03at
logo
Texans
W
-
68,831NRG Stadium
Monday, November 14vs
logo
Commanders
L
-
Sunday, November 20at
logo
Colts
W
-
66,241Lucas Oil Stadium
Sunday, November 27vs
logo
Packers
W
-
Sunday, December 04vs
logo
Titans
W
-
Sunday, December 11at
logo
Giants
W
-
81,506MetLife Stadium
Sunday, December 18at
logo
Bears
W
-
48,423Soldier Field
Saturday, December 24at
logo
Cowboys
L
-
93,754AT&T Stadium
Sunday, January 01vs
logo
Saints
L
-
69,796Lincoln Financial Field
Sunday, January 08vs
logo
Giants
W
-
Saturday, January 21vs
logo
Giants
W
-
Sunday, January 29vs
logo
49ers

Reading a few different sies for schedule rankings and the conscious is the Eagles schedule would make the Harlem Globetrotters blush.

You a chiefs fan, litespeed?

busted-police.gif

Reading a few different sies for schedule rankings and the conscious is the Eagles schedule would make the Harlem Globetrotters blush.

NFC East

Eagles 14-3
Cowboys 12-5
Giants 9-7-1
Commanders 8-8-1

AFC West

Queffs 14-3
Chargers 10-7
Raiders 6-11
Broncos 5-12

The Queffs have a cake walk for a division.

Reactions: HawksDown
NFC East

Eagles 14-3
Cowboys 12-5
Giants 9-7-1
Commanders 8-8-1

AFC West

Queffs 14-3
Chargers 10-7
Raiders 6-11
Broncos 5-12

Then the Eagles should roll....

....but that won't happen because the Chiefs will be the best opponent the Birds have faced all year...Birds feasted on one of the weakest schedules in the entire league.

....but that won't happen because the Chiefs will be the best opponent the Birds have faced all year...Birds feasted on one of the weakest schedules in the entire league.
I think he’s gotcha there on the numbers. The early read I’m getting reading some different sites and comments is that the majority are both rooting for and betting Eagles as they should. The eagles defense is light years better than KC and they have a great running game. Eagles are the obviously more complete team. Just that Mahomes factor. My wife is from KC and is a passive fan. But she can also see how ridiculous it is when some of these storylines line up.

NFC East

Eagles 14-3
Cowboys 12-5
Giants 9-7-1
Commanders 8-8-1

AFC West

Queffs 14-3
Chargers 10-7
Raiders 6-11
Broncos 5-12

just got even easier with the Bolts naming failed Cowboys OC Kellen Moore to the same post

I think he’s gotcha there on the numbers. The early read I’m getting reading some different sites and comments is that the majority are both rooting for and betting Eagles as they should. The eagles defense is light years better than KC and they have a great running game. Eagles are the obviously more complete team. Just that Mahomes factor. My wife is from KC and is a passive fan. But she can also see how ridiculous it is when some of these storylines line up.

I read 5 or 6 different sites that ranked schedule difficulity. It wasn't my opinion. I am just barfing up what I digested on the subject.

RollingLaughYour Queffs schedule isn’t ranked very tough either.

http://powerrankingsguru.com/nfl/strength-of-schedule.php

P.S. - I’m not a fan of neither team. I just like to shit on KC fans because everyone of them I have encountered is a queerbait that whines about how the NFL and its officials are out to screw them. Seriously, they have never legitimately lost a game, if I am to believe every Queffs fan I had to hear crying the day after a loss.

P.S. - I’m not a fan of neither team. I just like to shit on KC fans because everyone of them I have encountered is a queerbait that whines about how the NFL and its officials are out to screw them. Seriously, they have never legitimately lost a game, if I am to believe every Queffs fan I had to hear crying the day after a loss.

They played a tougher schedule and faced far better QB's than the Eagles did. It isn't really debatable.....go list the Birds opposing QB's witbout using Google...most avid NFL fans couldn't.

.....I have heard people say the same about Chief fans but honestly I'm not sure that is accurate....allow me to introduce Bengal fans today as exhibit A.

.....all fans in the NFL now whine about officiating being the reason their team loses. All of them....no team ever loses straight up anymore, it's always somebody elses fault.

Reactions: Husker Todd

Your link wouldnt open for me BTW

...but look at the QB's Philly faced in last two games and then compare that to who the Chiefs played. AFC is waaaaay better.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT