ADVERTISEMENT

HUSKERS VS ATM THREAD!!!!

again, not drunk

just not as perfectly fine with being a laughing stock participation trophy program as you must be

embarrassing

days like today and months like november are exactly what you losers deserve

"we made the tournament!"

"maybe a bowl game next year!"
You’re not drunk? Just this mean and angry sober? Wow bro

Why are you here again? Obviously baiting with every post, but damn, at least be better at.
Oh gosh it’s a question but here you are being a pr!ck again. I really do think they came in overconfident. It happens. Stop being a baby about it.

Oh gosh it’s a question but here you are being a pr!ck again. I really do think they came in overconfident. It happens. Stop being a baby about it.
you are accusing a team that has never won an ncaa tourney game ever of being overconfident. Sounds dumb, right?

you are accusing a team that has never won an ncaa tourney game ever of being overconfident. Sounds dumb, right?
Past years don’t matter. The confidence is from this season. Sounds dumb to expect to lose based on games in the 1990s and in 2014

now we get to listen to all those cult members sing their songs as our guys cry

really great work, fred. extension wasn't long enough IMO

Who is Kongs team? Has he ever said? I'm guessing Alabama in football. Duke in basketball and probably LSU in baseball. And let me guess an all of a sudden KC Chiefs fan. 😂 Can't make this crap up!!

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
Who is Kongs team? Has he ever said? I'm guessing Alabama in football. Duke in basketball and probably LSU in baseball. And let me guess an all of a sudden KC Chiefs fan. 😂 Can't make this crap up!!
this is such loser talk it makes me want to puke

Need to recruit a couple more athletic power forwards and a point guard, for sure. Fun year. A & M and their 3-pt. barrage was the equivalent of us having 6 alley-oops in the game, and 3 of them to Mast.

Dang.

Those nerds from Yale can hang with SEC athleticism but Nebraska can’t
Come on. This is a lazy, over simplified take. Auburn has mediocre guard play. Texas A&M very clearly had two guards who were both very athletic and on fire from 3. Nebraska had two choice: 1) press out, try to take away the 3 and let them beat us to the rim or 2) play off to stop the drive and let them shoot 3’s. If A&M shoots their normal 3 point percentage, this is a totally different game.

NCAA tournament games are so matchup and shooting dependent. And that’s not conference by conference, it’s team by team. Nebraska had a bad matchup and played a hot team. It happens.

Nebraska needed a true rim protector at 5 to have a prayer today. They don’t have that piece.

Come on. This is a lazy, over simplified take. Auburn has mediocre guard play. Texas A&M very clearly had two guards who were both very athletic and on fire from 3. Nebraska had two choice: 1) press out, try to take away the 3 and let them beat us to the rim or 2) play off to stop the drive and let them shoot 3’s. If A&M shoots their normal 3 point percentage, this is a totally different game.

NCAA tournament games are so matchup and shooting dependent. And that’s not conference by conference, it’s team by team. Nebraska had a bad matchup and played a hot team. It happens.

Nebraska needed a true rim protector at 5 to have a prayer today. They don’t have that piece.
The few times Nebraska has been to the big dance the committee has never given Nebraska a favorable matchup

Chose a terrible game to forget how to play defense and defensive rebound. Disappointing performance coming off a fun season.
Tominaga, Mast, etc got exposed for their deficiency in athleticism. We couldn’t defend penetration and ATM drained shots like they haven’t all year. 😕. ATM has been in the tourney 4 years in a row and this was their first win in those 4 years.

Most nights 83 would be good enough to advance.

Part of it s bad timing in that A&M picks tonight of all nights to shoot 60% from 3. But it surely isn’t a coincidence that for the 2nd game in a row an opponent suddenly scores at will on your defense.
Tominaga wasn’t athletic enough to stay with their guards. They were longer, more athletic and shot about the best they have all year. They took Mast away and were quick enough to contest 3s when they helped.

The few times Nebraska has been to the big dance the committee has never given Nebraska a favorable matchup
It’s not a conspiracy. There isn’t “the committee”. Members change every year. Win more games, get better matchups. They didn’t know A&M was going to have their best shooting game of the year tonight

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT