ADVERTISEMENT

HUSKERS VS ATM THREAD!!!!

we had a smoke & mirrors year while not playing anybody

here's to hiring a competitor in 2029
If you don't think we've improved from last year to this year with the addition of Mast/ Allick/ Williams then I don't know what to tell you. We just need to keep adding more athletes. A& M playing out of their asses. And yes, they have better athletes.

Reactions: arf_man and brnred
What a waste of beer.
3RMfcYE.gif

we've gotten a 5* under fred and didn't even win 15 games with him

long term? it's been 5 years.

is your hope that by year 12 or 15 we make the round of 32? get real. fred took over a .500 program from a former B1G coach of the year.
I don’t think you fully grasp the monumental task that is being the head coach at Nebraska. Fred has them respectable. Fire the guy after one of the best seasons in school history because he lost in the ncaa to a better team? All because it hasn’t happened fast enough for you? I don’t know who you think is waiting to take the Nebraska job, but that short list will shrink more if we fire Fred after making the tournament.

Of course. Long term. But that’s not where this team is. Or program. Hard to get 5 stars to come to the worst P5 basketball program in the nation. This is a long term build. Fred needs time. Doesn’t seem like you can handle that
He had 5 star player a couple years ago. Bryce McGowens. And other very talented players but they were focused on themselves and not the team. So getting better players isn’t an issue. It’s the correct type of better talent.

I don’t think you fully grasp the monumental task that is being the head coach at Nebraska. Fred has them respectable. Fire the guy after one of the best seasons in school history because he lost in the ncaa to a better team? All because it hasn’t happened fast enough for you? I don’t know who you think is waiting to take the Nebraska job, but that short list will shrink more if we fire Fred after making the tournament.
am I calling for him to be fired?

no. that ship has sailed.

he should've been fired after year 3 and year 4.

it's clear nobody gives a shit in the athletic dept.

• Haha
Reactions: arf_man
He's just drunk bitching

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
Its clear the game plan originally was to give them the 3. Once they started raining 3’s, we adjusted and started closing out and they went right around us to the rim with ease. There’s no answer defensively, A&M is the much better team today

If you don't think we've improved from last year to this year with the addition of Mast/ Allick/ Williams then I don't know what to tell you. We just need to keep adding more athletes. A& M playing out of their asses. And yes, they have better athletes.
allick sucks out loud

mast is a disappearing act

Williams the only one worth his salt

as with every year, basically everyone needs upgraded

He's just drunk bitching
nope

haven't had a sip

just reposting my exact thoughts from years 1-4 in the dead fred era

but, hey, he made the sweet 16 over a decade ago and we historically suck so give him a lifetime contract

Nebraska is the better team. Higher seed. More wins less losses.

I think maybe Nebraska came into this a little over-confident? But no one expects an 8/9 game decided by 20 points

Reactions: brnred
I didn't think it was possible to have a more disappointing NCAA Tourney game than the debacle in 2014. Hopefully it won't be another 10 years before the next one.

Reactions: Husker4real
I don't think some of you realize what progress is. Since February of 2023 we have the 2nd most wins in the Big 10, or something like that. This game is a disappointment but it's also a terrible match up for us.

It’s a nice 67 degrees. You’re an angry drunk . Seek help my friend
again, not drunk

just not as perfectly fine with being a laughing stock participation trophy program as you must be

embarrassing

days like today and months like november are exactly what you losers deserve

"we made the tournament!"

"maybe a bowl game next year!"

Feel sorry for all the folks in scarlet there tonight, but I had a gut feeling A&M was gonna play well tonight. Sigh….maybe next year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT