ADVERTISEMENT

HUSKERS VS ATM THREAD!!!!

Some of you have the emotional fortitude of a toddler. Some serious tantrums over a sport in which this school has never done better than today. It’s not over, but even if it is, grow up.

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
This isn't Fred's fault. Taking shots at him is ridiculous. We've gone ice cold, they're red hot. Athletically, they can get to the rim with ease. We don't have a player that get their own shot reliably. We need our offense to create opportunities and even when it happens we're missing layups.

My only complaint with Fred is when he subs out Keisei for Sam so early. It cooled him off and Sam doesn't give us much offensively. But, Fred's done it all season so hard to criticize, especially when I don't think it would have made that much of a difference considering all the other problems A&M is giving us.

Even our good defensive players, Sam, JL, and Gary, have been absolutely roasted.

What really had me worried about this game has nothing to do with either of these teams. When all SEC teams were losing and all BIG teams were winning I was like “uh oh law of NCAA tournament averages could catch up to us”.

Let’s go out and take it I. The second half!!!!

Reactions: Husker4real
Even our good defensive players, Sam, JL, and Gary, have been absolutely roasted.
Gary is our only hope to help Allick out, but he has 2 fouls already. Usually what happens in this situation is Mast starts chucking up bad 3's. Hope he is patient.

Had not seen A&M prior to today but they are not a good matchup for us at all.

we suck again GIF

I was gonna say go man this entire game, anything else makes no sense. None of the stats at halftime make any sense with these two teams’ strength and weaknesses..we NEED to hit 3’s to come back.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Some of you have the emotional fortitude of a toddler. Some serious tantrums over a sport in which this school has never done better than today. It’s not over, but even if it is, grow up.
yea you're right we should just commit to eternal ass sucking

much more mature decision

to the "this isn't Fred's fault crowd":

how do you look your loser selves in the mirror?

good lord talk about a nutless bunch

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT