ADVERTISEMENT

HUSKERS VS ATM THREAD!!!!

Honestly that arena appears to have lots of empty seats. Maybe a larger proportion of Nebraska fans but it’s not an overwhelming amount of them
Have you ever been to an NCAA tournament game? Not uncommon for teams in the other game to be at the bar.

I don’t like how physical the refs are letting them be with us on offense

More importantly how are their cheerleaders allowed to cheer and move their poms on the baseline while we are shooting FTs?

That can’t be within the rules

A&M is very athletic. Theyre hitting everything. And the refs are letting them play…which greatly favors big athletic teams. Bad combo so far. Need them to cool off or this will be a struggle.
They have a good game plan. Spread us out up top and go 1 on 1. Avoid our trap in the corners. Need to adjust.

They have folks crashing the boards on every drive to the bucket. Adjust.

No, seriously…you’re insufferable. That’s a fact moron.
Don’t call yourself a moron. Are you hurt that Tominaga travelled and was called for it? Stop being a soft skinned wimp. Deal with it. You are a pathetic excuse maker.

I don’t like how physical the refs are letting them be with us on offense

More importantly how are their cheerleaders allowed to cheer and move their poms on the baseline while we are shooting FTs?

That can’t be within the rules
That first part about being physical….that is what gets the Big Ten teams every year in this tournament. Watch Big East or Big 12 games during the year they are all physic like this. Big ten refs don’t allow it so our teams don’t know how to handle it.

A&M is going inside. We're not stopping them from making layups. It's like Illinois.
Like Illinois, they’re bigger and more athletic than us. It’s tough to over come “better athletes”. Have to be better at team basketball and make shots. So far, we cooled off faster than they did

That’s 105 points given up the last 2 halves of basketball- and there is still 3 and a half minutes left in this half.

A&M just getting to the basket way too easily and getting 2-3 attempts a possession due to offensive rebounds ..

Gonna have to settle in on a zone and let them shoot. We cannot guard them with man D.

You’re the biggest contrarian I’ve ever seen. Are you even a Husker fan?
You are making things up now. Yes I’m a Husker fan you idiot. It’s just embarrassing how dumb the fans at the game are being and also you on here. Crying when ref makes the correct call. Being overly emotional.

• Haha
Reactions: Walleye79
You are making things up now. Yes I’m a Husker fan you idiot. It’s just embarrassing how dumb the fans at the game are being and also you on here. Crying when ref makes the correct call. Being overly emotional.
Have you ever been to a live basketball game?

We need to just drive to the rack while we're in the bonus here the last 2 minutes.

Smart of Hoiberg to cozy up to that loser interim AD and buy himself a few more years

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT