ADVERTISEMENT

Huskers head to Madison as 4.5 Dog

My thoughts from when the Hawks played Wisconsin, Both their offensive and defensive lines are not as physical as typical Badger lines in the past.
I think the Husker D can be very successful against the Badgers and if your OC/HC commit and stick with the running game I really like Nebraska’s chances, Wear them down with physicality.

My thoughts from when the Hawks played Wisconsin, Both their offensive and defensive lines are not as physical as typical Badger lines in the past.
I think the Husker D can be very successful against the Badgers and if your OC/HC commit and stick with the running game I really like Nebraska’s chances, Wear them down with physicality.
Should of done that more yesterday and our OC wanted to fling it down at the goal line..

Last edited:
How many games has Wisconsin lost in a row?

The last 2 weeks they have lost to Indiana generally considered the worst team in the conference, and to NW considered next to the worst team. Something has happened at whisky but I don’t follow them enough to know what. Seems in the Iowa game they were down to about a 3rd or 4th string QB who would probably not even make our roster.

Seems in the Iowa game they were down to about a 3rd or 4th string QB who would probably not even make our roster.

Lies No GIF

The last 2 weeks they have lost to Indiana generally considered the worst team in the conference, and to NW considered next to the worst team. Something has happened at whisky but I don’t follow them enough to know what. Seems in the Iowa game they were down to about a 3rd or 4th string QB who would probably not even make our roster.
You have to pass to beat Wisconsin their secondary is garbage but we’ll make the all conference

up to +6

Husker backers would do best to wait

I think it keeps climbing
I saw it first reported Sunday as +6.5

Their starting QB played and threw a ton last week, but Allen only had a few carries. We should be able to pull out a close win but I've thought that the past two weeks.

We have lost 9 straight to Wisconsin.

They aren't the same Badger team as the past. They have had QB issues and Allen has been hurt. I'm sure he'll be fine against Nebraska and they will do what they do. What QB do we have can handle a night game in Madison ? Turnovers will doom us again in a close one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT