ADVERTISEMENT

Husker Hoops X-Factor vs. TA&M

90sman

Walk On
Nov 5, 2023
Who/what will be the overlooked ingredient tomorrow night that will win/lose the game?

My vote is...Fred Hoiberg. There will not be a game all year that every team is more prepared for than their 1st tournament game. Teams need to be ready to play hard and focused, but also "loose" and confident.

Additionally, as both teams have been scouted thoroughly and game film scoured for every possible advantage, it is interesting to see what each team can throw at the other to take away their strengths, and then how each team can counter that.

Reputations are made and broken in March. Can Fred prove himself by having this team in the right mindset and by out-scheming the Aggies?

Who/what will be the overlooked ingredient tomorrow night that will win/lose the game?

My vote is...Fred Hoiberg. There will not be a game all year that every team is more prepared for than their 1st tournament game. Teams need to be ready to play hard and focused, but also "loose" and confident.

Additionally, as both teams have been scouted thoroughly and game film scoured for every possible advantage, it is interesting to see what each team can throw at the other to take away their strengths, and then how each team can counter that.

Reputations are made and broken in March. Can Fred prove himself by having this team in the right mindset and by out-scheming the Aggies?

I'll go with Adam Howard and Nate Loenser. I think between the 2 of them they need to have the scouting locked down as far as establishing the defensive scheme. If Huskers are focused on defense, they win.

Reactions: 90sman
I will go with the 2 - 1, 2 - 1, 2 - 1, 2 theory and predict a Nebraska loss.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 90sman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT