ADVERTISEMENT

Frost comments are some of the reason...

Dudes arguing with either himself or another UCF fan on a Nebraska site . Priceless.

Wow, you are not really not that stupid are you?

fZQOpn.png

Shouldn’t we worry about beating MAC teams first? Just saying

Has nothing to do with what we are worried about and not worried about. We have UCF fans that come running to this Husker board after ever game we lost just running there mouths and talking crap. He’s just pointing one of the obvious things UCF has going for them. Lay off, or at least pay attention to every being said up to his post and you will see his main point.

Reactions: RottingChrist
Has nothing to do with what we are worried about and not worried about. We have UCF fans that come running to this Husker board after ever game we lost just running there mouths and talking crap. He’s just pointing one of the obvious things UCF has going for them. Lay off, or at least pay attention to every being said up to his post and you will see his main point.

You should have seen the Cornfumbler fans going to the UCF board talking crap since October...

Wow, get your facts straight Sport, we curb stomped Maryland on the road, were cancelled against GT because of weather and beat the only team in the country who beat both playoff teams. And BTW, when we move up and have a P5 budget and resources we will consistently be a top 10 program. What is your excuse......
What about fans though? A large amount of budget still comes from ticket sales and skyboxes and not revenue sharing. Bragging about beating Maryland is weak...one of the worst teams on your schedule. Can you imagine what is going to happen to you when you have a November stretch of Miami, Florida State, Clemson. It isn't the individual game that gets you but the grind. Even worse if you join the SEC. Happy that you have had a couple of good years. Frost should never be judged for leaving for his alma mater...now if it was Slick Willy Taggart who left UCF for Nebraska that would be a story.

You should have seen the Cornfumbler fans going to the UCF board talking crap since October...

Unfortunately I haven’t, I don’t ever go to UCFs board and I never will. All I see is the constant UCF fans running to this board to bash a coach that fixed and changed UCFs football. You guys should be proud and glad Frost was your head coach, not bashing him because he came back home to coach. Any and most head coaches would do that in a heart beat. Frost treated and did UCF with class and did nothing wrong with UCF. I just don’t get why some of the fans are obsessed with bashing him and the Huskers now.

UCF won't be able to stand up to the competition if they move into a real conference. They will still win 9 games a year like a TCU team, but the lack of depth and fan support will affect them if they play power 5 teams every week. They didn't even play a power 5 team last year until the bowl game. And nearly lost multiple times. NU would have been undefeated 5 times in the last 10 years with that schedule.
I’d be happy if NU could win 9 games a year. Bring back Bo

Unfortunately I haven’t, I don’t ever go to UCFs board and I never will. All I see is the constant UCF fans running to this board to bash a coach that fixed and changed UCFs football. You guys should be proud and glad Frost was your head coach, not bashing him because he came back home to coach. Any and most head coaches would do that in a heart beat. Frost treated and did UCF with class and did nothing wrong with UCF. I just don’t get why some of the fans are obsessed with bashing him and the Huskers now.

That is your problem. You people have been relentlentless on UCF's board. With your self entitlement, and your ancient history. Your holier than thou attitude. Scott Fraud did not treat UCF with class. A secret meeting in Philly. MOOSE could have been tampering. As far as I'm concerned, the Cornfumblers and You are getting what they deserve. I feel somewhat bad for Scott Fraud, but he made his bed. What is really hilarious is that some of you think you have a chance against Michigan, and some of of you actually said that you think you can still make the Big 10 Championship! Good luck with that!

That is your problem. You people have been relentlentless on UCF's board. With your self entitlement, and your ancient history. Your holier than thou attitude. Scott Fraud did not treat UCF with class. A secret meeting in Philly. MOOSE could have been tampering. As far as I'm concerned, the Cornfumblers and You are getting what they deserve. I feel somewhat bad for Scott Fraud, but he made his bed. What is really hilarious is that some of you think you have a chance against Michigan, and some of of you actually said that you think you can still make the Big 10 Championship! Good luck with that!
Scott Fraud and Cornfumblers?? Lol. Boy you're a smart one.RollingLaughSick

Culpepper and Bortles went to UCF and are better QB's than any of those you mentioned, especially with running. Quit making it sound like you're better when you aren't. Your team is garbage and the reason you are losing games you shouldn't is because your culture sucks. Your fan base exemplifies your culture too. Get over yourselves.
Obviously I’m coming to the party late, and don’t want to mix it up too much, but I gotta say, I have never encountered ignorance (homerism) as bad as this post, when it comes to QBs who could run. Culpepper and Bortles are superior runners when compared to Frazier, Crouch, Frost, Lord etc?

For real? Now I know you’re trolling if you believe Bortles and Culpepper are better running QBs than those mentioned here.

For that alone you should be banned.

Last edited:
It’s probably already been said, but at this point I just want to see the team improve and be better in November than they are now. It’s been a loooooonnnnngggg time since that has been the case.

The zero win season launched us into a different level, I'm glad it happened-it cleared out the bad front office culture that had developed from all the WINNING. Your viewpoints are antiquated, but after the last 10 months or so I've come to associate that word with Nebraska football (and their fans) as a whole. As for your last statement you're trying feebly to be condescending, but in reality you just are coming across weak and uninformed. If you knew anything about UCF you wouldn't make those statements. Welcome to the new age!

At first we were antiquated to think Frost would come back to NU. Mikesi, you're a little bitch

...for the fan meltdowns. I was at the game and many fans surrounding me we just as negative.

Shortly after he was hired, Frost was more cautious and calculated when he talked expectations. Then as summer conditioning and fall camp proceeded, you started hearing things like “this offense could be special” and just last week Frost saying he expects to be in the B1G championship game. Comments like that amped me up more because I thought he was seeing something truly special with the talent Nebraska had previously recruited plus what he had injected.

With the results we have seen, I would have been less disappointed in the product if the expectations had been more tempered. Scott Frost is the right man, he just had me thinking we would see more immediate success in the non conference schedule.
I interpreted SF’s comments differently. By indicating you are willing to schedule a make-up game on 1 December your saying to your players sorry we’re not going to win our division and play in the Championship Game. So, we are open that day, even though we haven’t played a conference game. I can’t see conceding that possibility at this point, given what has happened so far to some of our divisional “rivals”. Anything can happen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT