ADVERTISEMENT

Frost comments are some of the reason...

There’s a helpline you should call for that. Also it’s just football.
Ef helplines!!! Ef UCF!! Ef you all!!!

Just wait until 2019. When we win 7-8 games in a real conference, you’ll be the first to hear about it. Stop acting like your crap doesn’t stink just because of some old dude putting your team in some meaningless NCAA football guide. By the way, I bought one and ripped out page 115. Hahahahaha

Yup, Orlando looks like a real shit hole of a place!

MOQkl3.png

Ignorance is bliss!

Do you need me to explain what that means Cornfumbler?
Get real! I can make my grandma look like a supermodel with the right lighting. And Lincoln on a cloudy, dreary day look like San Diego

Reactions: footnfan1
Can you name an example of a team starting conference play in the third or 4th week of the season that is winless going on to win their conference division - perhaps some exist

I’m going to go ahead and predict we aren’t winning 7-9 games.

V-tech started 0-2 in 2010...and lost to FCS team James Madison. They then went 11-0 in their next 11 games...and lost to stanford in the orange bowl...I am sure there are more examples of teams going 0-2 and salvaging a good season. Especially teams with new coaches.

Wow, the UCF obsession over Frost and the Huskers continues. Are you guys really going to run to the Husker board every time the Husker team struggles this year while your trying to pound your chests like your anything special? Wasn’t long ago your shit team went 0-12. I doubt you had one Husker fan on your board, after ever game talking crap. UCF success won’t last long at all. So enjoy it now I guess, in a few years Frost will have the Huskers playing at a high level while UCF falls back into the cracks again.

UCF won't be able to stand up to the competition if they move into a real conference. They will still win 9 games a year like a TCU team, but the lack of depth and fan support will affect them if they play power 5 teams every week. They didn't even play a power 5 team last year until the bowl game. And nearly lost multiple times. NU would have been undefeated 5 times in the last 10 years with that schedule.

UCF won't be able to stand up to the competition if they move into a real conference. They will still win 9 games a year like a TCU team, but the lack of depth and fan support will affect them if they play power 5 teams every week. They didn't even play a power 5 team last year until the bowl game. And nearly lost multiple times. NU would have been undefeated 5 times in the last 10 years with that schedule.
Shouldn’t we worry about beating MAC teams first? Just saying

Oh geez. I see that you have Arnold playing offensive line, but can he actually play? How feminine. We have real grass fed men on our line!!! Big, burly and beefy. Like bulldozers. tractors. What a pansy

Except they are too slow for Frosty's offense.........

I know its frustrating now for you guys to go through the growing pains, but you all will be so so good in the future.

This wasn't a walk in and instantly win scenario for Frost as much as everyone wanted it to be so (including him).

You have the punt return for a TD and that's like the difference in the game, and honestly there are a lot of issues with arm tackling on defense that has to be corrected.

You all will be great under coach Frost, but it is going to take time for maturity and development as well as a lot of hardwork.

We live in a world now where everyone wants instant gratification, and unfortunately that's not how college football works. Freshmen have to grow up, schemes and fundamentals have to be mastered, and when that comes together for you guys I still (and will continue to truly believe even if you lose every single game this year) that you will be one of the best teams in the B1G down the line. There is no doubt in my mind about it.

The hardest part is the recruiting and schemes. You guys have that. But unfortunately just having it on paper or in the building won't win the games. You have to grow and master it. It's a process.

Wow, get your facts straight Sport, we curb stomped Maryland on the road, were cancelled against GT because of weather and beat the only team in the country who beat both playoff teams. And BTW, when we move up and have a P5 budget and resources we will consistently be a top 10 program. What is your excuse......

Reactions: RottingChrist
Woulda, coulda, shooda.

After some overstated issues with hospitalizations due to workouts in the offseason, we will soon make that sissy second teamer look like a fatass. Just wait!
Just another ignorant statement. This sissy fat ass kid had an amazing offer sheet. He could have played at Notre Dame, Alabama, Ohio State, Clemson and Oklahoma among many others, he decided he would rather stay home....

XEJj61.png

#NGEbraska

Just another ignorant statement. This sissy fat ass kid had an amazing offer sheet. He could have played at Notre Dame, Alabama, Ohio State, Clemson and Oklahoma among many others, he decided he would rather stay home....

XEJj61.png

#NGEbraska
If we didn’t offer him, he wasn’t any good

#DaveRimingtonlivesforever

Frost is a great coach, but the task here may be more daunting than he realized.
Yup. I bet he's done throwing shade and will start focusing solely on his team and what he needs to do. Frost will get it figured out.

XEJj61.png

#NGEbraska
So explain to me why your coming on a Nebraska board if we live in a shit hole we suck at football according to you we marry relatives, why do you bring yourself down and come onto this board? If your so high and mighty and superior why in the world do you even bother? Could it be your actual jealous you know deep down that loosing coach frost your football program will backslide. Gee if I had everything perfect like you claim I sures hell wouldn't go on a lesser teams board just to lip off

So explain to me why your coming on a Nebraska board if we live in a shit hole we suck at football according to you we marry relatives, why do you bring yourself down and come onto this board? If your so high and mighty and superior why in the world do you even bother? Could it be your actual jealous you know deep down that loosing coach frost your football program will backslide. Gee if I had everything perfect like you claim I sures hell wouldn't go on a lesser teams board just to lip off

Based upon your question, you are obviously not one of them, but the Nebraska trolls on the UCF board have been obnoxious and total assholes. Just a little payback..........

Here's to Florida cleaning up its polluted waters, and the next Red Tide visiting my former home state comes in the form of some talented and fed-up Cornhuskers.

V-tech started 0-2 in 2010...and lost to FCS team James Madison. They then went 11-0 in their next 11 games...and lost to stanford in the orange bowl...I am sure there are more examples of teams going 0-2 and salvaging a good season. Especially teams with new coaches.

V Tech did not enter conference play winless which was the question. Yes they did get upset in game 2 and lost game 1. That 1st game was a 3 point loss to the #3 team in the nation. Had we lost to Ohio State or Oklahoma by 3 in our opening game then got beat by Troy I would be much more optimistic. That is far from the case here

Here's to Florida cleaning up its polluted waters, and the next Red Tide visiting my former home state comes in the form of some talented and fed-up Cornhuskers.

Unfortunately the Florida water issues are controlled in large part by the Army Corps of engineers and the EPA, both federal agencies......not a Florida issue to resolve

Unfortunately the Florida water issues are controlled in large part by the Army Corps of engineers and the EPA, both federal agencies......not a Florida issue to resolve
I know. My sister-in-law works for FDOT in environmental mitigation. She lives in Deland. But that's her problem.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT