ADVERTISEMENT

Frost comments are some of the reason...

If you go back to 2000, the year after we won our last conference title, and compare records with us, we are still a significantly better program than central Florida. And this has been our worst run since 1962. That must hurt your front butt to know that.

Culpepper and Bortles went to UCF and are better QB's than any of those you mentioned, especially with running. Quit making it sound like you're better when you aren't. Your team is garbage and the reason you are losing games you shouldn't is because your culture sucks. Your fan base exemplifies your culture too. Get over yourselves.

Really genius? I read a non-Nebraska article in a national magazine last year that said Frazier was the greatest qb in the last 50 years. You ucf junior high fan base better get back to bed or your mommies will get mad--after all, you have school tomorrow and you may stunt your growth. I heard bitterness does, too.

Isn't there a ucf fan board someplace for you to commiserate your bitterness? I guess your 12 fans would get tired of posting to each other all the time.

Frazier and Couch had no future after Nobraska. At least Culpepper and Bortles had NFL careers. That stupid option was a career killer.
Wasn’t arguing that. Your boy claimed Bortles and culpepper were better runners.

What an idiot. B & C were good enough for the nfl. All credit to them. But better runners? That’s where I had to step in.

That is all.

If you go back to 2000, the year after we won our last conference title, and compare records with us, we are still a significantly better program than central Florida. And this has been our worst run since 1962. That must hurt your front butt to know that.

WTF are you talking about?

QitwEI.png

tnlGQW.png

QitwEI.png

tnlGQW.png
Hahahahahahahahaha!

Check out our NCs as recognized by everyone in America!

Edit: loses its effectiveness when I can’t figure out how to post pics... hopefully someone who is smarter than me can bail me out with a pic of our 5 NCs on the stadium facade...

Last edited:

QitwEI.png

tnlGQW.png

What is amazing is that they got everyone in the stadium together for a group shot here.

Most people would be too lazy, but at UCF, everybody was on board!

Last edited:
Yup they were pretty jizzed by that tunnel walk video!!
That "thunderous" tunnel walk has become a joke. It was from a time when there was really something significant coming through that tunnel !

You’re such a moron. No Michigan team could ever score 50 on a Frost/Chinander team. Impossible. Just not happening
We will go toe to toe with them

Not sure if serious...2016 anyone? UCF fans know more about Frost and Chin's coaching than you guys do, I wouldn't argue down that path. There's some ridiculous stuff going around here, I don't condone some of it. That said your fan base has earned whatever strife it gets. By the way, UCF fans are far from angry. Take it easy Husker Board.

Honestly, is that the best you've got?LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingRollingLaugh

I think the question is, is that the best you have. We've seen the likes of schools like yours, KU comes to mind in their Mangino years! All we heard from them was how college football has changed and with all there new money, they were the next big thing in college football. How did that play out? You best keep your fingers crossed because when it comes to big boy football, you haven't even reached BSU status. Right now UCF had a good year but still is nothing more than a blip on the radar screen of college football. Yes you beat Auburn last year but alas an Auburn team that was full of disappointment that honestly had no desire to play in the bowl they ended up in. It was a lose-lose situation for Auburn.

Not sure if serious...2016 anyone? UCF fans know more about Frost and Chin's coaching than you guys do, I wouldn't argue down that path. There's some ridiculous stuff going around here, I don't condone some of it. That said your fan base has earned whatever strife it gets. By the way, UCF fans are far from angry. Take it easy Husker Board.

Clearly

Pretty sure he’s not a husker fan... newbie for less than a week. My best guess is UCF (or Iowa or fill in the blank) fan masquerading as husker fan. Abrasive, so sounds like UCF fan...

Reactions: Frozone
That Big Blue D Line is going to plant his hobbled ass in the turf.

And you know how Harbaugh love to run up that score. Michigan by 50?
You have anger issues. I picture you as someone sitting in their mommy and daddy's basement because life just isn't fair. Grow up and quit acting like a little shitz.

There you guys go living in the past...what relevant on field accomplishment in the past 20 years????? NADA, NOTHING, ZIPPO, CRAP....NOT a DAMN THING!!!!!!!!Smokin
We may be living in the past, but thats better than fantasyland. Ranked #6 at season’s end, “we are 2017 national champs!”

Huh?

Reactions: DaddyBoi
All trolling and instigation aside, I'd love to see the Big XII offer membership to both UCF and USF. Smart move for them getting two strong football programs. The hoops programs would need to up their games, but it's a good match for weekend series in basketball, baseball and other non-revenue sports. Easy access from most Big XII towns/cities to Tampa/St. Pete or to MCO or Sanford. I would love to see it.

Wow, the UCF obsession over Frost and the Huskers continues. Are you guys really going to run to the Husker board every time the Husker team struggles this year while your trying to pound your chests like your anything special? Wasn’t long ago your shit team went 0-12. I doubt you had one Husker fan on your board, after ever game talking crap. UCF success won’t last long at all. So enjoy it now I guess, in a few years Frost will have the Huskers playing at a high level while UCF falls back into the cracks again.

When UCF does lose a game, I bet there will be a ton of "Husker Fan" on their board talking shit.

Reactions: footnfan1
What that means to most people other than those who choose to stick their head in the sand and live in the past is that for 20 years Nebraska football has been COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT and so far it looks like the streak will continue!

But still more relevant than UCF in the 20 year span!

It will happen, not by me but it will by virtue of them being here now. The ones here are no different than those that are over there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT