ADVERTISEMENT

Easton Stick

passrush1

Redshirt Freshman
Sep 18, 2017
omaha
.....buddy says he has been contacted by Frost.

He started QB at N. Dak St. 3 yrs, and is a graduate student transfer.

He'd have a yr left to play, could play right away.

He's a Creighton Prep graduate.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
Why would he leave ND State to compete for a starting job somewhere else, and learn an entirely new offense? Carson Wentz was a #2 overall pick out of NDSU a couple of years ago, so he doesn't need to play at the FBS level to get drafted.

I'd rather we try to get Joe Burrow. He will be graduating this spring with 2 years of eligibility left.

Its clearly evident that Frost wants 2 Qbs in this class. He must have his 2 if he never offered Wilson

Stick wouldn't make much sense to me, but we will find out soon.

Okay, so Terry Wilson is out of the picture. Besides Martinez & Stick, who else is being recruited at quarterback?
Do you really think Stick is being recruited? If they really want another, older QB, Vedral and Burrow make the most sense.

Well, Duval already committed a minor infraction we'll have to self report so might as well keep committing them.

Easton Stick is a head scratcher, why would he even want to come here and take a chance not starting?

He could finish his career in Fargo and win another FCS national title...

Still think Gebbia and POB can run this offense.. Martinez is the guy we need in this class no bones about it.

Easton Stick is a head scratcher, why would he even want to come here and take a chance not starting?

He could finish his career in Fargo and win another FCS national title...

Still think Gebbia and POB can run this offense.. Martinez is the guy we need in this class no bones about it.
Stick makes almost no sense. Maybe a courtesy call but man I don't see how he fits.

Reactions: headcard
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT