ADVERTISEMENT

Duke vs Va Tech

Not sure Virginia Tech was one that we should be worried about. Texas tonight is much more of a threat. UCLA, Boise St, Utah are three other we need to lose

Reactions: huskerfan66
It does baffle me though that teams like Texas & Oklahoma State who are 17-13, are still "in" the tourney while a 22-9 team is still on the outside looking in. We really need to cheer for some Hilton Magic tonight and have ISU beat Oklahoma State. That would help our chances some.

It does baffle me though that teams like Texas & Oklahoma State who are 17-13, are still "in" the tourney while a 22-9 team is still on the outside looking in. We really need to cheer for some Hilton Magic tonight and have ISU beat Oklahoma State. That would help our chances some.

It’s all strength of schedule. Nebraska has one quality win. Tough to get in regardless with that resume. We have a midmajor quality resume.

Not only 17-13 but below .500 in conference.

The Big 12 is so weird this year. You have your top teams that all hold double digit losses. Multiple ones. At home. On the road. Doesn’t matter.

In my view, if you can’t win a majority of your conference games, you have to hold some really really impressive non-conference wins.

Baylor and texass shouldn’t get in.I question OU too but they have played a tough non conference and won some big games but I can’t understand why the last 10-12 games in the season are not looked at more importantly than the games in November and early December.

Having a losing conference record is hard to swallow too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT