ADVERTISEMENT

Boltsball 2024

A lot of emotions on here so let’s stick with facts…Nebraska is 25-13 with the 29th hardest schedule. Nebraska is a very good team, but does lack 4 solid starters. Nebraska has the talent to win a regional, but probably needs to win it in three games as our depth isn’t good enough to win a regional in four or five games

Nothing emotional about pointing out data that is concerning.

Bolt is 2-10 against Creighton.

2-4 last year against summit league teams.

1-3 against Kansas and Wichita State this year.

He needs to get this fixed going forward. A 5-17 record against the above teams is unacceptable. No amount of positive thinking changes that

He needs to get this fixed going forward. A 5-17 record against the above teams is unacceptable. No amount of positive thinking changes that
You’re over-valuing midweek games bro. Hell Nebraska was 1-2 against crayton during the regular season the last time they made it Omaha (2005).

You’re emotional cherry picking data instead of looking at the totality of the season. You Kong, and red Michelle can all be depressed together but I choose to look at the positives of this team and what they can accomplish

You’re over-valuing midweek games bro. Hell Nebraska was 1-2 against crayton during the regular season the last time they made it Omaha (2005).

You’re emotional cherry picking data instead of looking at the totality of the season. You Kong, and red Michelle can all be depressed together but I choose to look at the positives of this team and what they can accomplish

lol, Last year Nebraska missed out on a regional bid specifically because of mid-week games

Retarded take.. it’s a midweek game. We did very outside of B1G with our weekend starters. Learn how rpi works then run your mouth
I’ll take your comments with a grain of salt! Those midweek games are pretty important or must wins because the big ten is not considered much of a baseball conference

I’ll take your comments with a grain of salt! Those midweek games are pretty important or must wins because the big ten is not considered much of a baseball conference
Must wins to host a regional maybe, but not to get into the dance. Our strength is Friday/Saturday type games not midweek games. Pout all you want but that’s what we are. Enjoy this team or just b!tch about it… I’m gonna try to enjoy it, but you do you Baxter

BUT IF we lose every midweek game and win weekend series in b1g but not a sweep, we're. 500 on the week. Not great
BUT if we sweep our BiG competition then we are 3-1. I know we need to find a way to win some Sunday and midweek games but I’m not just gonna b!tch nonstop like you fools. Sears is one the best pitchers in the country and Worthley is a stud out of the bullpen.

This is the type of team that can find its stride at the right time and go on a run. They have been a bit snake bitten in the 9th but that’s baseball sometimes .

Go big red

Reactions: bigboxes
BUT IF we lose every midweek game and win weekend series in b1g but not a sweep, we're. 500 on the week. Not great
Dude. We just don't have the pitch in depth that you would like. We're much better than last year when we had nothing. This year we've got one two possibly three starters that can take us. It's much better than last year where we had nothing. That's why hitting only does so much.

Lol - we are 1-6 combined against the big12 and big east
The one win was against Baylor who’s RPI is currently 116

Outside the mid major teams in the BIG we haven’t beat a single team with an RPI that currently sits better than 60

Big ten baseball is a joke
The B1G is a deep and competitive conference.

Dude. We just don't have the pitch in depth that you would like. We're much better than last year when we had nothing. This year we've got one two possibly three starters that can take us. It's much better than last year where we had nothing. That's why hitting only does so much.
This is right. It’s better but we don’t have the pitching depth to make a good run down the road. I hope I’m wrong, Lord knows I often am.

2-10 against Creighton has become a eyesore..
Like last year midweek games are going to cost this team a potential NCAA bid again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT