ADVERTISEMENT

Boltsball 2024

This 👆from the dementia-ridden poster who posts the point spread ahead of every “Hoisker” game on this board despite the presence of a basketball board

rich
WOW, I actually have a stalker that makes new screen names every week..

At least mgbries knew I wasn’t serious..

Husker basketball board is never used by the way FWIW..

Looks like the difference kinda came down to pitching. Appears bears had a bunch of wild pitches. Our numbers didn't look that bad. Good win used 4 pitchers

Looks like the difference kinda came down to pitching. Appears bears had a bunch of wild pitches. Our numbers didn't look that bad. Good win used 4 pitchers
Early season rust from the hitters, but they got it done when it counted. So, so proud of Tucker Timmerman! My son played with him growing up and he’s going to be special. Couldn’t be a better kid!

Early season rust from the hitters, but they got it done when it counted. So, so proud of Tucker Timmerman! My son played with him growing up and he’s going to be special. Couldn’t be a better kid!
He came in and did what we needed him to do and he got the win

C'mon Scarlet.... you serious?
christmas vacation GIF

oh my goodness. Big boxes and Schuele you're going to have to fiinish this. I've got to go to a meeting.

Reactions: bigboxes
Lil dramatic for the 2nd game of the season. I smell another troll.
2nd game of the season (year 3 for bolt), exactly

So why bunt?

Giving away an out in baseball is like volunteering to have a series with only three downs in the 3rd quarter of a football game

There’s a time and place for it. Game 2, tied, with your best hitter at the dish is not it.

The fact tech had the infield in makes it even worse.

I like it. Late stages of the game. Now looking at second and third with one out. Two AB’s to score two with a single.

Augie Garrido had tons of success with this strategy in college baseball for years, but to some you and your comments, he’s a loser because losers bunt.

Reactions: huskerhounds
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT